Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokemon girls beauty contest! \o/
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which girl of all the pokemon series is the most beautiful for you? Let´s see who is the best one! \o/

I vote for Karen, from Johto. I love her hair, her style, her Umbreon Toungue and what she says: "Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites..." And, in fact, she is the toughest member of Johto´s Elite4 and she doesn´t use superpowerful pokemon, like Tyranitar! Big Grin

Well, I can´t put all the girls on the list, because we can post only 10 options per poll here Toungue
Jasmine she is hot loooooooooooooooooooool
I like also Karen, but I voted for Cynthia. She is the only female champion and I like her hair and clothes
the best is agatha XD
I voted "Other", because the most beautifull gym leader (girl Toungue) is GARDENIA!!!!111 <3333
I vote for Jasmine. She is pretty and I like steel type
I voted for Flannery. She is cool, she has an Arcanine and she has a strategy, Helping Hand Arcanine in double battles rox.
I always liked Sabrina...
i prefer Erika...
Wow, nobody voted on Lorelei yet! I thought she would be one of the first ones to be voted...
Lorelei is hawt, but Gardenia is way hotter 8D
Cynthia Rocks so I voted her!!!
loreli is an old lady with glasses!!!! y jasmine? shes just a child!!!! pedophiles......
jasmine rulez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big Grin
cynthia
Reference URL's