Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokemon Ranger Batonnage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The February issue of Coro Coro Comics has announced a sequel to the Nintendo DS game Pokémon Ranger. Pokémon Ranger Batonnage (ポケモンレンジャー バトナージ) will be released March 20 in Japan. It will be feauturing Pokémon from Pokémon Diamond and Pearl and ulitises the Nintendo WiFi Connection. It takes place in the land of Arumia(アルミア) and you start out the game as a rookie ranger who has just graduated from Ranger School. Like in the previous game you can choose to be male or female; the boy's name is Hajime.
This game will also allow you to choose your partner, unlike in the previous game. The suspected options are: Pachirisu, Munchlax, Starly, Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Misdreavus, Snover, Mime jr., Gible, Croagunk, Kricketot, Sneasel, Cranidos, Shieldon, Machop, and Hippopotas.

The game's box art features the main human characters, Pikachu, Piplup, Munchlax, Lucario, Heatran, Cresselia and Darkrai. Among the new features shown in screenshots, characters can now ride Pokémon in water like Surf in the RPGs.
In this game, players can do some submissions, known as quests, which increases the chance of the player recieving a Guard, which upgrades the player's capture styler by increasing its damage or helping to reduce damage from certain types of attacks etc.

Lucario, Heatran and Cresselia are featured to be supporting characters, and Darkrai has an ominous role.
This game will have Celebi in it aswell so whatever you do make sure you get things right in your life.

Even Pikachu will make a comeback and (could possibly) be your partner.
If you go online, you can meet new friends, and maybe even import partners from Pokémon Diamond or Pearl (Nintendo DS)

The game release will be accompanied by a new manga of the same title in Coro Coro.

Pictures:

[Image: 8faju35.jpg]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[Image: 6y0jkw4.jpg]

Source: Pocketmonsters and Bulbanews

Boxart:
[Image: 8erbf29.jpg]
Yeah finally! I see that it supports wifi connection ,too! I expect that it will be more awesome than the last one Big Grin
Do we have any info about a special thingy like Manaphy in Ranger I ?
No, but you may be able to catch Darkrai, instead of Manaphy.
I doubt that. Manaphy was not in the box art of Ranger I. Darkrai being in it makes me think that it will be just a Pokémon obtainable in the game as everything else. But WiFi support may be for transfering any Pokémon to D/P! That would be awesome!
Let me ask something. Darkrai can be transfered to D/P just like the way Manaphy was transfered?
We don't know yet. If you're able to catch Darkrai just like Manaphy, maybe it can be transfered the same way. Smile
Then let's hope it can be transfered Smile
Reference URL's