Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: What are you thinking?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
In this thread the only thing that you have to do is to answer the topic question: "What are you thinking?"
example: That if Santa really went down to chimneys, it wouldn't be logical to return up, and still have white endings in his clothes.

You don't answer what are you thinking now, but something general and funny. Greek people might now that from a magazine called Big Fish and has that in the fron page. According to the question, you start the question with a "That... etc..."
In general, what you answer is the logical and funny explanation of something. **Greeks will really do better here XDD
Enjoy and mind the rules please Smile
which idiot killed Kenedy ( he saved me )
That for a weird reason Apocalyptica decided to go to Turkey, Bulgaria and FYROM and ignore Greece...
"That if i wasn't bored right now i wouldn't post in this thread" ROFL
se poion edosa to autokinito o grigoris Lmao
That if emos really loved their clothes, they wouldn't cut themselves to make them dirty from blood (ewwww)
If i had a Wii, i'd have PBR as well.
Before emos the trendys were nothing but after emos they took fame
If Christmas is at the summer here, on Brazil, and if Santa Claus really exists, why he doesn´t wear something else to come here?!
That if Alexander Hypsilantis was smart -leme twra,IF- he would have sent the rebellution against Turkish army back to Greece as soon as he could....
That if the Great Alexander hadnt died he could have taken the China
mirka Wrote:That if Alexander Hypsilantis...
That Alexander Hypsilantis' name translated in English would be Alex Highlander.
Highlander lol it looks funny
ο.ο history sucks Toungue
That if Alexander the great hadnt die,humans will have gone to moon sooner. (there wa a strange machine like a computer which is ancient,G.Alexander's years,and it is a future-something machine)
Yes there is a possibility that Talos existed and Dedalus and Ikarus realy flied
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's