Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: haze Vaporeon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok this is not a rated thing but I would like to know some nice move sets and EV breakdowns for a hazing Vaporeon. And if there are any breeding moves tell me which pokemon to breed with plz.
Ok what I meant was, what are some good moves to go along with haze. on my hazing vaporeon I was thinking.

Haze
Surf
Aurorabeam
Shadow Ball
So since I'm supposed to be an Eeveelution expert, I think I could shed some light on this...

Haze is a supporter move, which means that it is not there as the "base" of the moveset but as a part of another moveset.

Saying this, you could use a Special Sweeping Vaporeon, with Surf, Ice Beam, a Special Hidden Power and Haze.

My very own Vaporeon is a Special Sweeper/Baton Passer along with all my other Eeveelutions.

However the moveset you are presenting, seriously needs improvement.

Ice Beam over Aurorabeam
NO Shadowball on Vaporeon since its attack stat is low.
Thanks Eraleas, I'll be sure to ask you about any of my eevee woes.
(30-10-2005 12:07 AM)Eraleas Wrote: [ -> ]So since I'm supposed to be an Eeveelution expert, I think I could shed some light on this...

Haze is a supporter move, which means that it is not there as the "base" of the moveset but as a part of another moveset.

Saying this, you could use a Special Sweeping Vaporeon, with Surf, Ice Beam, a Special Hidden Power and Haze.

My very own Vaporeon is a Special Sweeper/Baton Passer along with all my other Eeveelutions.

However the moveset you are presenting, seriously needs improvement.

Ice Beam over Aurorabeam
NO Shadowball on Vaporeon since its attack stat is low.
so what if its atackk stat is low. shadow ball is a special atk
(26-01-2009 08:57 PM)WetPaint Wrote: [ -> ]so what if its atackk stat is low. shadow ball is a special atk

shadow ball can't get a STAB boost at vaporeon,but it has 80 base power.Undecided
80 power is gd
The last post was 3 years ago,on the 3rd gen.,Shadow Ball as a Ghost type move being physical.Someone lock this please.
who posted onto it if it was 3 years ago? a little anyyoer no doubt
Wtf is going on in LP guys? Why do people have to post in every single thread, even if it has been dead for the last over 9000 years? Could you please stop this madness? And yes, this is madness, this ain't Sparta.

Just saying. Shadow Ball was physical in 2005. And members knew when to post in 2005.
Reference URL's