Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokemon Cyrus Online
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Jayce

Hi everybody!
My name is Jayce and I am part of the Promotional Staff of Pokemon Cyrus Online. Firstly I would like to start off by appologizing (in case this is either not supposed to be here at all or is in the wrong forum). Secondly I would like to talk about the game and hopefully spark a bit of interest. Pokemon Cyrus Online is a absolutly free online game of pokemon. The game is very similar to the hand held games in terms of graphics and battle engine, but the game also has many unique features such as: Becoming a part of Team Rocket and become a part of The Police, being the leader of your very own gym, and also forming your own crew and taking over the world of Pokemon Cyrus. Our website is currently under production, but the forums are up and going and always has something to talk about in them. So I hope to see your there or in game.

Forums

:)Have a great day!Smile
Jayce
While I'd normally consider this advertising and delete it, I'll just lock it; no comments need be made afterwards.
I wish you good luck with your website, though I should remind you that what you are about to do crosses the borders or illegal-yet-allowed. Several online pokemon games have popped around in the past and all have been closed down with very few exceptions...
Reference URL's