Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Darkrai appears!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In case you haven't seen it yet, Nintendo has opened the Darkrai page. I hope this mean that we will be able to get a Darkrai soon. Also, in the video games page, look at the third pic. One of those dudes working on the site must have forgotten to erase a message saying "Thanks again for all the hard work. Whne its done go ahead and make it live."

By the way, the movie teaser is awesome.
You mean that we'll have a Darkrai event? Wow. At last.Big Grin
if i understand well, darkarai is something like the result of the teaser battle...

NM2, do you know aboute when the event will be? if it is at summer, i will be able to help at Chania!
I don't think that there is going to be an event i every country.The pages states: "...to learn how to get it" . I believe that this means that it is going to be via WiFi...
You mean that you can get an event pokemon without going to the event?From your house?! :shock: Then that is what the mystery gift is for....Hope the event takes place in Greece soon!Smile
If the Pokémon is going to be given away via the WiFi Mystery Gift, I guess the event will be worldwide. But if it's not, Americans will sure get it earlier due to the movie.
I really hope that it´ll be via Mystery Gift, otherwise brazilians won´t be able to get a Darkrai.Sad And Darkrai´s move won´t ever be here... The last pokemon film showed here was the Celebi one, 2 years ago! And I heard that Lati@s film passed on... em... "cable TV", or whatever you call it.Toungue
o.O!thats not fair!I want a darkrai too!anyway i hope that an event will take place at greece and we will get this damned darkrai one day!xDD
[cries] Waaaaaah! There are never nintendo events here!!! Sad [/cries]
Ah, anyways, I wouldn´t really use Darkrai... I would only keep it for it rarity and to have another pokemon in my pokedex.Toungue
Anyway, I thought that would be the best place to post. Darkrai will be distributed at Toys R Us on May 31st and June 1st from noon to 4pm. It's not known if they will give Darkrai straight up or if they give you the Special Key Item(Membership Pass). So, you guys who live in US go get it. Big Grin ( and give it to me <3)
Excuse my Idleness.
Sweet, I had no idea about that, i'll be so ready to go =P
Um... sorry for necroposting, but i didn't know where else to say that :S
Darkrai will be released this Saturday in america...

Edit, oh lol, i just read fr3's post xD
In America or in USA? Brazil is also in America, but I doubt that we´ll be given any Darkrai. =/
Wow there will be a Darkrai Nintendo event in Greece??
Cool
Hey hey, hold your horses. There might be a Darkrai event in Greece after 2-3 years.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's