Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Questions about other Games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I didn't know where to post this!o.o
In this thread,you can post questions about other games except PKMN.
But,I will be available to help you only for Animal Crossing Wild World,Nintendogs,Sonic Rush,IceAge2.Well,other members may help you!Smile
How do you get the 7 instrument in zelda links awakening?
First of all there are 8 instrument in Link's Awakening. And you get them in the 8 dungeons of the game when you completed them and beat the boss of each dungeon
When does PBR finishes? i got bored battling
I think when you complete all the 10 Colosseums and get the Special Pikachu and see the credits. After that, you can beat all the new 10 colosseums and try to beat Stargazer Colosseum Set 8 to see the credits again. But as for me, I am trying to beat all 10 Colosseums on Rank 8.
Quote:First of all there are 8 instrument in Link's Awakening. And you get them in the 8 dungeons of the game when you completed them and beat the boss of each dungeon
but how i go to the 7 dungeon i have got stuck
Do you have the Frog's Song of Soul, the third and last song in your Ocarina? If you don't, you must visit the Signapost Maze, I think it's east and south from the main Koholint village. If you have the song and you don't know what to do with it send me a pm to tell you. I don't know the extract point you got stuck in the game so I don't want to spoil the game. Tell me if you have the song. Remember it can make everything alive!
Ok thanks i will search for that maze ( its going to be difficult cause my zelda is in German )
Reference URL's