Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Βillaros and Ninjomewtwo's game burying um we mean reviewing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In this thread I and Ninjomewtwo will be reviewing games so as to protect your pocket money from being spent on useless plastic with a hole(or not).

First game we'll be reviewing is:
"Skate"
  • General Information
    Ok so here's the deal.Skate is a game that had,has and will have(?) hype all around it.Nothing special.Just skating.
    Its innovative controls have made it really popular and a worthy opponent against "Tony Hawk's Proving Ground".Granted,but only against this specific game of the Tony Hawk's series.
  • So what is it all about?
    Skate is,as thou may have well guessed,about skating.Yes.Skating.Period.NO there's NOTHING more.Just going here and there.Yes.That's all.Ah yes you can also film yourself going here and there and then edit that video.Yes that's all.The end.Koniec.Tada.Τελος.The end.No more tears.Seek and destroy.You get the point,don't you?
  • Controls.
    So.The concept is simple.One uses the control sticks located on a d-pad in order to move and to perform skate tricks using buttons only for speeding and braking.Innovative,ain't it?Well have you asked your thumbs about it?I played the game for an hour so as to write the review and what I got is "Carpal Tunnel Syndrome" on my thumbs.No kidding.It was the most exhausting game I had EVER played!Even Eye Toy Antigrav was more easy to play!Moreover because of this "innovative control system" the game was only released on PS3 and Xbox 360.
  • Gfx.
    Well as far as gfx is concerned.Because this is a next gen only game the graphix are "good".I've seen better,but they are moderatily moderate.Bails were plausibly realistic.But what Ι have to comment is
    "THE CAMERA IS SHIT".
  • Sound.
    Nothing new here.
    Soundtrack=Bad.Trendy rock.Supposedly metal.I hate it.Not even close to what it should be like.
    Sfx=Bad.The "chskh" sounds in "skate" are inferior to those of any Tony Hawk game.Yes even THPG.
  • Conclusion.
    All in all it sucks.BIG TIME.You are allowed to play "Skate" but only under one condition.That condition is that you play the demo and not get to buy the game.

[Image: Skate.png]

Do bear in mind that our scores are out of 100.

*chskh=Sounds the skate makes when you perform tricks.
haha, lol, the only thing I can say is: "Hilarious" Toungue good job ToungueToungueToungueToungueToungue

EDIT: otan eida na leei skate nomiza oti leei skata, sorry Sad
@Babis, no greeklish Toungue

and lol, out of 100 XDDDD
XD
I thought that too Toungue lol
Is this game real?
Neat review and stuff, this is a usefull thread... Just a question: May we suggest to you guys to review some games, or you decide that? (whatever)
Well you may suggest but it doesn't mean that we WILL review 'em,cause we gotta have the game first of all.However please feel free to post your review demandsSmile
With Billaros’s permission, me and Xaralampos can make reviews of some games
I am going to talk about
Rayman Raving Rabbits 2 for Wii.

First of all, I’ve got to say that this game looks pretty good, even though the title sounds childish. We all sometime want to beat up our little cousins/brothers/sisters. Here is our chance to do it. The only problem is that we are not going to kick or punch our cousins/brothers/sisters. We are going to beat up bunnies.

Story

One day Rayman was having a pic-nic with his toad friends. Suddenly his friends dissappeared and some bunnies took their place, there is also a big fat one that looks like a bodyguard and kidnaps Rayman. Now Rayman has become something like the gladiator ( With the only difference that you’re not going to kill anyone). Rayman has to do many different missions, and the awards are some plungers. The plungers will help Rayman escape when he will collect the exact ammount
of plungers.

Controls

Now, controls aren't something special. You can move Raymam by moving just that thing of the nunchuck ( I’m not sure if I spelt it correctly ). When you are going to play at the " plunger mini game" ( the mini game that if you win it you get the plunger ) it will be like those "first person shooting type" games. You have a plunger gun and you have to shoot the bunnies that come towards you by pressing the "B" button and reload by just swinging the nunchuck. These are the most important things that should be mentioned about the controls in my opinion

Good Aspects

Well, this game is just awesome. If you think that you are going to spend your money for nothing, you’re wrong. It's just great. A Good thing is that the bunnies in that game are very funny, and cute. Also the graphics are very good, do you remember NBA live 2007 on x-box?... the exact opposite thing. I bet some of you will like the sound. In some stages you have to dance while you’re hitting the damned bunnies. In those stages you'll hear some familiar songs that I don't remember their names. You’ll also like the sound that the bunnies make after you hit them. The camera is good as well.

Bad Aspects

Personally I don't have many bad things to say about this game. So if you have this game and you just don't like some things which I haven't mentioned, tell us what they are.

Rating

Gameplay: 90/100
Story: 90/100
Sound: 100/100
Gfx: 90/100

Total: 92,5/100
PS: Thanks for the help Billaros lol
Aproved.it is not perfect in grammar contex,but who am I to judge?Good job guys.
I think I have a game coming up...
Stay tuned...
Reference URL's