Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Account Activation Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been noticing this a lot lately.

Many people email me, claiming that they cannot log in to the Forums. This is caused by these individuals themselves as they do not input a valid email adress in their Porfiles, upon creation.

I hope that it is understandable that we cannot check every now and then if a member account is activated or not; we also reassure you that Legendary Pokemon does not send away Spam mail, asking you to input a valid email adress.

Thank you for your co-operation.
I want to inform the Admins and probably Mods that the issue about the activation e-mail still exists.
Basically since the time i joined the forum and probably long before that and yes i put the right e-mail but still nothing happened.

I have a friend that he "joined" the forum and he still wasn't able to activate his account.

I hope you fix it.

P.S I could give you the name-username in pm ofc in order to activate his account.
Has he verified that the activation email isn't in the spam folder?
If it's on our side, then it's a system hiccup i.e. not something that can be fixed.

In this case, go ahead and send us the nickname in order to enable him manually.

dinokon1

I have the same problem with the first account I tried making, then I made this one to just post here. Whom should I pm to try and fix my first account?
go ahead and say your account name here and I'll get it sorted
Hey Arty we have problem here with a friend.. He can't register he's name and activation code don't come at the mail box.. Can you activate him ? he's name is "pokerapist" ..
Um, I'm not really sure that's a proper name for a forum with children…
Ask him to pick some other name and I'll activate it manually.
ok he change he's mind and he prefers "PokeTamer" when the name is activated inform me and thanks Smile
Proberly going to his junk mail
Reference URL's