Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: my champion deck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
tell me what you thank
Pokemon-15
4-shuppet (c.g.) 40/100
4-banette (s.w.) 23/132
1-minun (s.w.) 32/132
2-baltoy (g.e.) 60/106
2-claydol (g.e.) 15/106
1-solrock (g.e.) 85/106
1-lunatone (g.e.) 76/106

Trainers-29
3-rosseanne’s
1-felicity’s
3-tv reporter
4-plus power
3-tgw
4-bebe’s
2-time space distortion
3-warp point
2-lake boundary
3-crystal beach
1-strength charm

Energies-16
12-phychic
4-multi

Strategy
Start with shuppet out and use its first move to evolve into banette so your ready to atk turn 2. minun is there because of his poke power that lets me draw cards when my pokemon get k.o. claydol is used in this deck just like any other and solrock is to get rid of resistance with lunatone. But mainly I just keep ghost heading with my banette then I use my trainers to get them back (time space distortion).
you should consider not playing so many lines when having banette as main attacker. banette is used mainly in turn 2 decks so consider removing all other pokes exept minun.and as a turn 2 deck consider also using as machine the ball engine over supporter engine because enemy G&G wont have anything to telepass Wink

and srry dont have enough time to tell you some changes Sad
I think you have too much trainers. if you have banette as your main attacker, you should consider having a more decent support system for it. consider adding other psychics such as cresselia to heal banette if it uses ghost head, and consider corsola or pachirisu to search the basics you need, aside from using the roseannes or bebes. sableye would be a good starter for you, considering you have a lot of supporters.

hope you become successful with that deck.
Reference URL's