Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Which is your favorite video game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Which is your favorite video game and who is your favorite hero?As you can see from my avatar my favorite video game is Tales of Symphonia and my favorite hero is Kratos Aurion (from the same game).
Baldur's Gate II Shadows of Amn and Final Fantasy VII
I can say Raziel and Kain from Legacy of Kain series, Jill and Leon from Resident Evil series and the Grim Reaper from the Sims lol!
sonic heroes and my favourite character is shadow.Lance better change the ''και'' word to and
Megaman Zero.I didn't like the original Megaman much though
I also like Roy from Super Smash Bros Melee and Auron from FFX
My favorite video game is Final Fantasy X and my favorite character is Tidus.I think he's the best character in the game.
Hmmm...I don't like the main actors of a movie or a game, so I don't like Tidus...
Charizard2005 Wrote:My favorite video game is Final Fantasy X and my favorite character is Tidus.I think he's the best character in the game.

In the FF series, Sephiroth rules!
And Auron is wy cooler than Tidus IMO, eventhough I think that Tidus is nice too. Big Grin
It seems like Auron is FFX's Kratos Aurion.Thats why I like him so much
I don't like Auron that much.He is too...serious.I mean, he rarely tells a joke in the whole game.He is always "do this" and "do that" like Lulu.
That's why I like him and Kratos.They are not talkative, they are serious,they rarely do mistakes, they are perfect at anything they do and when they talk they always say something cool and right.
Kimarhi doesn't even talk so Auron is kind of an improvement! Big Grin
Call of Duty Rulez! Big Grin
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars is my absolute favorite game.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's