Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Shaymin Event
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is the a cover that actually gives some info about the Shaymin and maybe event-related =S
[Image: 112g96o.jpg]

They event is planned to be made the same day that the 11th Pokemon movie is planned to come out, although that isn't fully confirmed yet, though we have something that prooves the excistance of an upcoming Shaymin event... We just hope that this event will move on to other countries after Japan... but we have some time ahead before that happens Smile
All we know about the movie yet, is said that will come out by Summer

Planning to add more info soon, but if there is something you can complete or correct feel free to. ^^
When will the movie come out?And will the event be via WFC or something?
I really hope that the event will be through Mystery Gift.Toungue Otherwise, I won´t ever get a Shaymin. Pokemon events never happen on Brazil! >.<
It will requite WiFi in order to obtain Shaymin. It is inside a Cherish Ball and has a Ribbon, just like Darkrai, which means that you won't be able to trade it on GTS. I think it holds Micle Berry which raises the accuracy of a move just once in a pinch. From what I can see, it knows the move Subtitute and some other moves that I haven't seen in the game. Just like Darkrai, you won't be given any "Special" Key Items. The site is talking about a "Wonderland card", but I don't know what it is about, because I don't really know Japanese.

Moves
[Image: 9atje9.png]

Berry
[Image: 2dhbipx.png]

Cherish Ball & Ribbon
[Image: 2iut7p.png]

"Wonderland card"
[Image: 345mwdv.png]
Shaymin´s unknown move is Seed Flare. A grass move with 120 base power, 80 accuracy and 40% of chances to lower the foe´s SDef.Wink
It´s Shaymin´s signature move... but it learns it only at level 100.Toungue
"Advanced ticket holders have the chance to get a Level 100 Regigigas". That means that Regigigas will be given, too. Regigigas holds the Custap Berry that if held by a Pokemon, it gets to move first just once in a pinch.

Shaymin's moveset is:
  • Aromatherapy
  • Seed Flare
  • Substitute
  • Energy Ball

Regigigas' moveset is:
  • Iron Head
  • Icy Wind
  • Rock Slide
  • Crush Grip

Shaymin can be obtained from Saturday July 19 to Tuesday September 30th while Movie 11 is in theaters. The time period does vary from theater to theater.
Which means that we,here in Greece,will be able to obtain it?
No, because Shaymin can only be obtained while Movie 11 is in theaters(Japan only). We might get it in 2009-2010.
Damn...
We don't want to be OLD when we obtain it,..:<
And,IF the movie comes in the Greek cinemas,and IF there will be an event...Sad
Though we are only being hypothetical about the whole subject... We all wish for a Shaymin Event, but all we've said in all those posts so far is "if this" "if that"
Let's better post if we have to add any info about it Smile
If somebody gets two Shaymins, may somebody please give me one?Toungue I´m sure that these movie events will NEVER happen on Brazil.>.<
who sayes that if we sherch for a mystery gift wia wi-fi, we won't be able to recive it? the only thing we need is to sherch it when it is distribuated in japan etc. and we will have it (i think)!
Really? Event? But... I see at 2009-2010... At least there will be Darkrai. Big Grin
i hope that will be darkrai
Well, once again, we see an event that will most likely only come in japan and will never reach america just like an abundance of the R/S/E events
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's