Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Please rate my team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
EDIT:Guys, is this team good? They are all for Netbattling but I am planning to create them in my Leaf Green as well.
(Please write in ENGLISH here. Greek should be only posted in the "Greek Corner")
Blue

Nidoking jolly
salac berry
hp 80, att 140, def 96, sp98, sa0, sd96
megahorn
earthquake
horn drill
thunder

Dragonite
[/size]adamant
leftovers
hp 40, att 252, def 0, sp 80, sa 0, sd 138
dragon dance
brick break
aerial ace
hyper beam

Tyranitar adamant
leftovers
hp 80, att 252, def 178, sp 0, sa 0, sd 0
Dragon dance
earthquake
rock slide
hyper beam

Ninetales timid
Leftovers
hp 192, att 0, def 80, spe 180, sat 0, sdef 88
Flamethrower
confuse ray
grudge
will_o_wisp

Typhlosion modest
petaya berry
hp 132, att 0, def 136, spd 100, sat 142, sd 0
Fire blast
sunny day
substitute
thunderpunch

Charizard modest
petaya berry
hp 132, att 0, def 0, spd 102, sat 140, sd 136
Fire blast
Dragon claw
substitute
Blast burn
Is it for D/P or R/S/E/FR/LG? I don´t know greek Toungue
First of all, I don't like they way you put your Effort Points. In my oppinion, for most Pokemon EPs should be focused on two stats. Every single of your Pokemon has Water or Ice weakness, so this means that a Calm Mind Suicune or something like this can easilly beat most of your Pokemon.I would also suggest to remove Blast Burn and Hyper Beam. You can find better moves than them.If you want, try changing some of the facts that I mentioned and then, post the new team again Smile
I must agree with BLUE.

Look:

Nidoking@Life Orb
252 Atk/174 Sp.Atk/84 Spd
Lonely/Naughty

Fire Blast
Ice Beam/Blizzard if used on a hail team
Megahorn
Earthquake

You outspeed Adamant Tyranitar with max speed EVs, as well as any neutral base 60 or less pokemon. The maxed attack stat and near max Sp. Atk are for swift kills on the walls.

Dragonite@Leftovers
52 HP / 204 Atk / 68 SpA / 184 Spd

Earthquake
Dragon dance
Thunder/Tbolt/Ice Beam
Some.....thing

He does around 80% to Skarmory with Thunder, around 40-50% to Milotic, and a ton to Suicune.Switch him in on Rests, Skarmory, and things that won't really harm you, because as mentioned, you want this BAD BOY healthy. Toungue

Tyranitar@Choice band
255 Atk/255 Def.

Crunch
Stone Edge
Earthquake
Some.....thing

With choice band, Tyranitar is one of the most powerful pokemon in D/P.

Charizard@Something
255 Atk/255 Spd

Earthquake
Fire Punch
Dragon Claw
Rock Slide
Aluado Wrote:Is it for D/P or R/S/E/FR/LG? I don´t know greek Toungue
For Leaf Green
BLUE Wrote:First of all, I don't like they way you put your Effort Points. In my oppinion, for most Pokemon EPs should be focused on two stats. Every single of your Pokemon has Water or Ice weakness, so this means that a Calm Mind Suicune or something like this can easilly beat most of your Pokemon.I would also suggest to remove Blast Burn and Hyper Beam. You can find better moves than them.If you want, try changing some of the facts that I mentioned and then, post the new team again Smile

You are right before i used to put ev's on two stats but i want to have some on defenses too because i was pawned from every aerodactyl i saw also even dragonite wich had 138 special def could defend an 260-70 ice beam wich was giving him one more turn to dance and hit
thats why i had hyper beam now i'm losing two turns, you have right
but i'm thinking to put or substitute or thunder wave as for suicune
is nearly a legendary i usually use ninetales to grudge it and then it will depent from the lost move what i use next
it ok team but wat i dont understand is are they lvl 100 or not
It doesn't matter if they are or not. :/
Reference URL's