Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: regional deck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think this is the deck I’m going to be using for regionals. I’m hoping to win but at the same time this is just my second tournament to go to. (state being the first and I got owned by this guy named Kevin Wong in my first match. I only won 2-6 matches.)
So give me all your thoughts because I really need them and also tell me if you think this deck has a good chance and why.

Pokemon-24
4-ralts (df)
2-kirlia (sw)
2-gardevoir (sw)
2-gardevoir lv.x (sw)
3-gallade (sw)
1-duskull (dp)
1-dusknoir (dp)
1-baltoy (ge)
1-claydol (ge)
4-sentret (sw)
3-furret (sw)

Trainers-21
2-night maintenance
1-lake boundary
2-buffer piece
2-plus power
4-rare candy
4-celio’s network
3-roseanne’s research
3-professor oak’s visit

Energies-15
3-fighting
6-phychic
2-scramble
4-double rainbow

I don’t really have an exact strategy right now so if someone could tell me the best way to play my deck thanks.
your deck is a classic with (a lot ) techs card a G&G . im sure that the guy that won you used that deck .(like everyone else do it in america) i will tell you something i knw about those decks but i dont knw all about them cause i dont use the classic decks that win the metagame (rouge deck ftw ! )

so
i would suggest remove pluspower for 2 bebes search
2 buffer piece for 1 scott and another roseanne . also by playing 4-3 line furret i would suggest not play at alt all claydol line(cause you will have a lot draw power) . instead put 2 Team Galactic Wager.
also considering playing the gardevoirs one with psy shadow and the other of SW
and the strategy goes :
1st turn sentret elvolve into furret
2cnd turn play either celio or bebes or roseanne depending on what you have on your hand. (like if you got only stage 2 search for either basic or nrgies and with furret search for rare candy and basic etc)
then addin scramble nrg to your gallade after furet is koed and going for the cut attack
after that keep spamming the attacks till you got all your lines together Smile

dusknoir is rly surpirze tech and best vs magmortar decks that need even those spaces at bench
. im goin to bed next time i will write more.
Reference URL's