Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: rate my team please.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Donphan
Impish/leftovers
EV: 252 atk/def

-rapid spin
-Earthquake
-ice shard
-stealth rock

My lead. First setup with rocks and then using one of the attacking moves. Ice shard can OHKO some dragons and if not they get an high amount of damage. EQ for slow but strong pokemon like hippowdon.

Ninjask
Jolly/focus sash
EV: 252 ATK/SPEED

-swords dance
-protect
-batton pass
-aerial ace

My outspeeder and salamence's setuper. Protect first, then swords dance, again proteng and bp to sala or gyara. If he stays to the end aerial ace is pretty useful.

Salamence
adamant/focus sash
EV: 252 atk/speed

-Earthquake
-stone edge
-dragon dance
-dragon claw

Classic ddmence. With ninjask his setup he need to get hitted but not killed by my fs. He can easilly make a 6-0 with good preparation.

Jolteon
timid/life orb
EV: 252 sp. atk/speed

-thunderbolt
-shadow ball
-substitude
-Hidden Power ice

Only a few playerers know this life orb strategy and prefere to use beries. Jolteon is a very speedy but also very weak pokemon. What we do is to try keeping distance from opponents moves by making moves even more powerfull and using sub if we know we get hitter. T-bolt is stab and shadow ball very usefull.

Gyarados
adamant/expert belt
EV: 252 atk/speed

-stone edge
-waterfall
-Earthquake
-ice fang

Attacking physical sweeper. He takes all the ground moves going to jolteon and with 4 differend kind of moves, expert belt makes his power unstopable

Umbreon
impish/leftovers
EV: 252 HP, 126 DEF/SP.DEF

-curse
-wish
-batton pass
-payback

With curse-wish for some turns hebecomes a great supporter for me other pokes but can also use payback if he stays last. My fight weaknees becomes a normall attacking move after 2 curses. I also use him for setuping my 2 physical sweepers.
Pretty nice team. Your Pokemon has almost the same moves as mine.

Donphan: I'd use Iron Tail instead of Rapin Spin.
Salamence: I wouldn't use Dragon dance with Salamence. I think that Zen Headbutt can cause great damage to Poison/Fight type Pokemon.
Umbreon: I don't like Payback, because in my opinion I think it's usefull, so, because Umbreon is a defensive Pokemon, I'd use Toxic.

So..... 9/10.
thanks for your rating. Just one thing: Salamence hasn't a great sp.atk stat. If you go with zen heatbutt you have to remove stone edge, EQ nad dragon claw and put flamethrower, drago meteon and one more filler move and change the EV's and make him modest nature. Toxic is also good for umbreon but if it is your last pokemon you're over. Iron tail is a pretty good move for donphan but does not take stab.
gallade17 Wrote:Ninjask
Jolly/focus sash
EV: 252 ATK/SPEED

-swords dance
-protect
-batton pass
-aerial ace

My outspeeder and salamence's setuper. Protect first, then swords dance, again proteng and bp to sala or gyara. If he stays to the end aerial ace is pretty useful.

Well, I think that you should change protect w/ Substitute cause Ninjask is too fragile. I'll explain: Firstly u use protect/ OK you don't get damaged. Secondly you use Swords Dance/ That's the problem. If your opponent uses a sweeping move, your Ninjask will probably get KOed. I dunno if you agree,that's just my opinion...

Also Gyarados could be a good Taunter
Sorry, guys, but I disagree with almost everything you said...Toungue

@fr3quency: Iron Tail´s accuracy isn´t good enough. Ice Shard is still better because of the attack priority and type coverage, with Earthquake. And Payback + Curse is a good combo, because Curse will make your defence and attack higher, plus lowering your speed. You know that Payback´s power is 100 if your pokemon attacks last, so Curse will help Payback in 2 ways.
Even though Umbreon isn´t offensive, Payback + Curse can give it a good offensive.

@Gallade: Salamence does have a great SAtk - 110 base stat, equal to Jolteon. But its Atk is far greater... Although that doesn´t mean that it can´t be an effective special sweeper.

Well, about your pokemon... I´d really prefer to use a berry on Jolteon (coughpetayacough), because your Substitutes will activate it anyways. Remember: Life Orb increases your power by 1,3 times, but berries increase it by 1,5 times. And Life Orb will drain your HP... Substitute will aso drain your HP... it´s too suicidal.
Your moveset for Ninjask is nice, but as everyone else, I think that Substitute + stat boosting berry would be more effective than Protect + Focus Sash. If you can pass a substitute to any pokemon, you´d have a free turn to make it stat-up again or to sweep.
Be careful with your team´s weaknesses, though - I was noticing that a Weavile can beat many of your pokemon...
kalas, ninjask is sashed
Aluado, how about gliscor? He sweeps my whole team but I'm trying to fix that problem now with gyarados
Oh sorry, didn't see... Toungue
Reference URL's