Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: New RP...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
{Edited By Billaros}Well.... Here it is

So this is the story(I have the map ready I just need to Shack it or something):

Luna: This small planet of ours is Zion. Here is where we have all lived peacefully and happily together, Humans, and "Vampire" alike- until the moment The Churchmen went after Vlad for some unknown reason. He then took a drink from one of his victims, and that was the moment a Dead One was produced.The Prophet soon told us our past, and was to become of our future. A long and violent war followed for what had seemed an eternity. The Prophet told us, The only one who would be able to stop Vlad, would be his brother, The Vanisher. After a long, violent battle, no one knew what became of them. Being wounded and the only one returning back, the Prohet said to us in his last dying words what happened. The Prophecy says that once the boy awakens form his long, dark sleep, he will gain the power the old one and become the new vanquisher and vanquish our enemies: The Dead Ones. His fate was sealed the moment he was given the name of the old vanisher, Kakyo. We, The Light ones and onmyoji, must protect this boy until then. And also from any others tring to interfer: The Churchmen, The Dark ones, The so call "Vimpire" Hunters, and the Dead ones Their is danger for him in everycorner of this world. Failing our mission is not an option. Fourhundred years have past since then... And I think I have found The one....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So that's pretty much what I can tell you for now =P. Pretty much that sums the whole plot line. Here's the charater outline and races first =]

Name:
Height&Other: X'XX" XX-XX-XX(if women and want to add) (Male is XXxXX)
Weight:
Hair: (lenght and color)
Eyes:
Discription: (eyes and hair could be here if you want)what they usually wear and look like(you wanna draw a picture and put it for this, be my guest)
Race:
History:What there past is and how they are related to the story.

----------

Races:

The Light Ancestor: Vampires in a sense. They walk in the light. You are born one, and they don't drink blood due by popular belief among regular humans. They don't believe in a Hierarchy, except of course of The Vanisher. other than that, the elders are looked up to for their knowledge of being old; although you can't really tell who is one because of their traits.... =]

The Dead Ones: The ones you can call the vampires. Light kills them. Darkness enpowers them. The way you become one is by a fallen Ancestor. To makes more specific if you did know what I meant in the plot is that a Dead on is an Ancestor that has Drank blood. The moment this happens their hearts become cold and dark. They want more; they need more. That's the way they they become one. Also, the humans they blood blood from also become one; more like a pawn though since if the one who drank their blood dies, they die as well. Although, it is said that one could become- or gain back- the power of an Ancestor....

Onmyoji(Humans): If your a fan of CLAMP you'll know what they are with a tiwist I put in. But just to make things clear-er rer- You can't become. You're born into them. It is said that the Sister of The Vanisher was the one who gave them life since they have the same poweres of an Ancestor but more powerful for some reason. Fire, Earth, Wind, Water, Light. They can banish bad spirits and lead them to their afterlife. It is said that they can aslo resurrect the dead, at a deadly cost.... [ side notes: you can't besome on like I mentioned so you can't be half onmyoji and half regular human. once their blood flows through the veins of a human you are Onmyoji. Although you can be an aprentince to one and learn the powers of one, but you won't be as powerful as one. Although I do have something up my sleve that i'll bring up in the RP if someone does mention it to one of my characters. Which one, I mustn't tell but oyu should find out which one it is =]] The life of an Onmyoji is like a humans- about 100 years old, or more.... >_> They don't believe in Hierarchy except for the Vanisher of Course; and their Creator..... They do look up to the elders since they have lived such long lives and have knoweldge of past.

The Dark Ones[Onmyoji(Human)]: Same as the ones that they came from, but they had the power of darkness instead of light. They were the Followers of Vlad and stuck with him until the end and stil do. The power of Darkness is really strong. Incredibly Powerful. They say once you gain and could control this power you could become unstoppable. Only a few have accomplished this... Hierarchy...? Vlad... And one other....

"Vampire" Hunters(Humans): Do I really need to eplain this....? =] Hierarchy........? The head of the family.....?

Churchmen(Humans): Your out of the ordinary churchfolk who believe only humans can walk the earth. Their Hierarchy is the Church leader. The desendents of the one who went after Vlad in the first place.

Humans(Human of course XD): No need to explain us. They were just caught in the middle of all this. Hierarchy...? The town mayors =]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Places:

I might make a map. if I find an old friend here and he see's this, you know who you are and if you still are here could you PM me please on helping me map a map please =]

Five cities taking place in this part of the story.

-

Planet name: Zion

Isreal:City of ruins. This was once the biggest and most diverse city of them all once apon a time. Then the great war came and left it ruin. They were three huge Temples right in the very center of the city. Two were ruined, and only one remains standing up to this day. No one dares step foot in it though because of all the rumors about it- and it's name... The Dark Temple. The ones in ruin. The one placed at it's right from a northern view, The Light Temple. And the one at it's left from a nothern view, The Churhmen Temple.(Just so you could know I made it so they would be in a equalateral Triganle with a big fountain in the middle of it and the Temple on the points so yeah =])

New Isreal: This city was built around the town of Isreal surrounding it from all sides except from the noth where a sixth of a circle was left open and the cities walls never closed up. The reason....? for suspision about the standing Temple. The people in here is a still diverse city for some reason. Every race lives here, but not in peace.....

Kyoto: This city is in the far westnorthern region of Zion. It's Actually an Island that's disconnected from the mainland by about three miles in the sea. That entire area is also the moutainous region in the main land. Being a very mountainous and small place, few live here- mainly by huge landslide majority, the Onmyoji and Light Ancestors. Snow, being surrounded by water, and being at the nothern pole of the planet is the reason why people say no one lives there.... Or at least travel that direction....

Shinu: A penninsula South West of Isreal, maped directly below Kyoto almost mirrored from it but on the opposite side of the south pole. Even if it's at the end of the planet, there's rumored to be no snow fall, flat land and should be disconnected from the main land because of The Dark Ones and Dead Ones live there. At least that's what the humans say- although it's true. Their town is the considered to be the HQ of theirs, and the birth place of Vlad.....

Paradise City: A small town North East of Kyoto. Everyone lives there in Paradise- suposedly. Hence called "Paradise City" suposedly.....

Holy ground: At oposite ends from Kyoto near the south pole, The landsliding majority there is humans and the HQ of the Churchmen. Although Onmyoji and Lught Ancestors live there as well, they don't say it. "Everyone" there is a human....

---------------------------------------------

alright now that That is all settled down. the rules:

1. The international one. NO GOD modding.

2. I don't really care how many characters you make, as long as you can control all of them, I really don't mind, but just in case i would do a four person limit =].

3. Well I Already mentioned about you can't be half Onmyoji and half human so yeah, I'm making that a rule =] Either all human or all the other. I will make some exceptions if you PM me them and if I think they are appropriate.

4. Make sure if you wanna be in this one that you check up on it daily and post replies when nessecary. otherwise post a post that goes with the people you are with. and if your not after someone posts and your not with that main group then make your post. No spaming post please.

5. If you have more than one character make your post different colors so we know who is talk and make that color their color for the whole RP okay =]

6. When tele-communicating - and by that I mean talking to somethin in there minds- use Italic as if you were talking to yourself so we know that you are talking with someone indirectly.

7. No GOD modding =] I Remembered what was going to go here XD Okay it's simply be yourself. Don't copy others or anything. Make your character original =]

8. LAstly; post where you're at. Example:

~Isreal: Shop near hideout~

something like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay I'm looking for some people who want to be the Head of the Churchmen and Mayors. If you want to be head of The Dark Ones-Of Even The BIG Papa which I'll tell you if you're interested-, PM me and I'll tell you want you need to know. REMEMBER; It's first come, first Sever so the first ones to PM me about wanted to be them are the ones that choose first alright...? And if you need help on how to use the model of making a character, look at mine but don't steel >=T

Other than THat, These are my four Characters( The first two I really want to keep and the other two, or last three are options if someone wants them =])

My characters:

Name: Kakyo Wan [color blue]
Height: 5'5" 26x26
Weight: 90
Hair: Medium, Straight, Pale Blonde-Silver, bangs are to below eyes spilt in the middle, back Ved out in a layer up to five inches below his neck, sideburns up to his ear lobe and back part of ears go with layer.
Eyes: Crimson
Discription: Tall and thin, pale skin, small nose, wears skintight white colared-button up long sleve shirt and black pants. Has a Square shaped Pendent arround his neck with the Chinese character of Darkness engraved on it.
Race: Light Ancestor
History: His memory is all gone. He has no recollection of anything up until two years ago waking up in a hospital in Kyoto with Luna By his side....

--

Name: Luna [color white or violet]
Height: 5'10" 24-20-26
Weight: 98
Hair: Straight, Long and Golden Blonde, back up to her waist
Eyes: Crimson
Discription: Tall and thin, pales skin, small nose, where's white turtle neck with the neck part folded over half way, and a black skirt about five inchs below her knees.
Race: True Ancestor
History: She has watch over Kakyo he whole life. She knows eveything about him, even what happened to him that lead up to him in the hospital two years ago. She has been his care taker ever since.

--

Name: Kyo Wan [color red]
Height: 5'11" 26x34
Weight: 111
Hair: Short, black, back part is spiked up.
Eyes: Lake Red
Discription: Tall and thin, wears Tight black pants and a black colared buttoned T-Shirt. Has a Square shaped Pendent arround his neck with the Chinese character of Darkness engraved on it.
Race: The Dead Ones
History: Will be revealed throughout the RP(and to the person who wants to control him =3)

--

Name: Sol [color yellow]
Height: 5'2" 30-24-30
Weight: 99
Hair: Shoulder lenght, crimson, bangs parted to left side
Eyes: Black
Discription: Short and thin, wears thight black tank top, and tight black pants-shorts
Race: Half Light Ancestor/Half Dead One
History: Kyo knows about her since their partners in crime. Since she's a halfling she walks the day for the household needs when needed for Kyo. She seems to have master the powers of darkness.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's mine so yeah =]

Light Ancestors
``````````````
Emo_Kakyo [Kakyo wan]
Emo_Kakyo [Luna]

Onmyoji
``````````````

Dead Ones
``````````````
Emo_Kakyo [Kyo]
Emo_Kakyo [Sol]