Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: A Quick Question I'm Having a Hard Time Finding an Answer To...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
By exactly what fraction or percentage do evasion increasing moves alter your evasion, per stage? I know it's a 50% bonus per stage for other stats, up to a total of 300% extra, but it's obviously impossible for evasion to follow the same line. Can anyone out there help me out?
I don't know but i suppose the evasion is increasing by 10% per turn.So,you need 10 turns to fully fill your evasion.
you can't do it for 10 turns i think
Any stat changes can be done 6 times (I mean, 6 times up or down... Aw, you understand what I meant, right???).
But I don´t know about how evasion works. Have you ever looked if legendarypokemon has the answer?
No i don't think that the forum includes the answer.
It may be in old threads or nowhere because i haven't seen it anywhere else.
You can also open a thread in this forum if you want,which in it,everyone can ask about something he wants to know.Try that one.
Okay. Thank you very much for your help. I'll keep looking, and if I find the answer anywhere, I'll post it here for everyone.
evasion is increasing by 10% per turn.So,you need 10 turns to fully fill your evasion. hope i helped
Reference URL's