Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: help with my team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my first team and i need help choosing some pokemon.....

Spiker: Skarmory
Annoyer: Crobat
S. sweeper: Garchomp, Tyranitar, Alakazam, Porygon-Z, Charizard
P. sweeper: Heracross, Metagross, mamoswine, ursaring, gallade
Tank: Steelix, snorlax,aggron,cloyster,blissey, Dusknoir, bastiodon
shuffeler:?

please dont think im a noob or something i just need some help for my team. Thanks!
No,you're not a noob at all.Let me give you an idea.
In the position of the s.sweeper i would place Alakazam because i personally rely on its high sp.attack.
As a p.sweeper,you can place either Gallade or Heracross which are quicklier in comparison with the other three if you wanna attack quickly and effectively.
As a tank,Blissey is definitely the best and if you ev-train on sp.def and def this thing is well-made in tanking good-stabbing attacks.
I suppose Crobat will be a really good annoyer with toxic;and skarmory pursuits switch-outs with spikes -be careful of rapid spinners if you use spikes.
Thank you very much! so i think that ill finally decided that my team will be Blissey, Alakazam, Heracross, Crobat, Skarmory, Charizard, and mabe Swampert? is there any major weakness in that group?
Fire-type pokemon would be a major problem for two of your pokemon(Skarmory,Heracross) so i suggest replacing Skarmory with something else.
As for Swampert,Charizard has comparisonly better stats so,leave it out,it would be trouble.
Oh,i almost forgot,you have an electric type weakness for two pokemon(Crobat,Charizard) so replace Crobat or Charizard with a ground type Pokemon so you can switch out and stab it(you need speed here!)(you needn't switch out if we talk about competitive battling)-be caregul of Zapdos!
In the Zapdos situation i would put a useful move to my ground pokemon like->ice punch/ice fang.
That's all man,good luck.
Just a note about Blissey... put 252 EVs on HP and Def and the 6 remaining on SDef to make her as sturdy as possible. You know... Blissey is immune to special attacks already, so it´s pointless to give her SDef. In other side, she needs Def. If you give her Def and HP, her defence will be as great as it can be Wink
Reference URL's