Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: need help with a counter team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi i need some help to counter my friends team in a battle were having in a few days. by some sneaky work i found out his team and there movesets. i need help with a team that will completely counter his.

His is:
-Gallade: close combat, shadow ball, psyco cut
-Tyranitar: crunch, Earthquake, fire blast, stone edge
-Probopass: thunder, earthquake, zap cannon, stone egde
-Charizard: fly, fire blast, heat wave, dragon pulse.
-Swampert: muddy water, surf, ice beam, earthquake
-Blissey: toxic, attract, thunder, thunder wave.

yea hes not the best trainer but my counter team is:

-Weaville, Gyarados, Torterra, Heracross, Garchomp, Sall i need is some

comments and advise about what pokemon to use against him. Thanks!
What's a Sall?

Anyway, Weavile is pretty strong if you know how to use it. Deposit Heracross and train an Aipom(ability: Run Away, so when you will evolve it, it will have the ability Technician) and teach it Brick Break(so you can defeat your friend's Blissey). Deposit Torterra and train an Empoleon and teach it Surf, Ice Beam, Grass Knot(I think Probopass is very heavy, so it will be very effective if you use Grass knot on it) and Brine(you will also be able to defeat his Charizard, Tyranitar and maybe Swampert). Also you have no defense! You need Pokemon with high defense such as Forretress and Shucle. Deposit Garchomp, train a Dusknoir and teach it Shadow Sneak(@ 22lv.), Will-o-Wisp(@ 33lv.), Pain Split(Egg move, breed a Misdreavous with a Duskull) and Ice Beam. I hope I helped you.
thanks! oh yea and sall mean steelix i mistyped it.
Hum... your friends look new on pokemon, by the movesets. Well, here is my advice:
If you notice well, half of your friend´s team is week to fighting moves, so if your Weavile has Brick Break, it´ll be nice to you. Heracross is a very nice choice too. Try to use one with Close Combat and Choice Scarf.
An Aerodactyl with Earthquake, Rock Slide and Aerial Ace is able to kill all your friend´s team (except Swampert). You should have some pokemon with a grass move to deal with Swampert. (Torterra is somewhat risky, because many Swamperts have Ice moves, that OHKO Torterra)
Well, anyway, your team seems good to counter the other team... may you please tell us your pokemon´s moves?
Ah, just something about what fr3quency said... grass moves aren´t super-effective on Probopass Toungue
haha yea my friends kinda new to pokemon. And yes, i will tell you guys my pokemons moves a.s.a.p. So your saying that i should use a pokemon that can learn energy ball or another type of grass move that isn't weak to ice?
Or at least some pokemon with a grass move that isn´t so week to ice. You know, Torterra is 4x weak to ice.Toungue
ahah ok i got it. i think im goin to go with a Gengar cuz he'll hit first will an energy ball and act as an annoyer to.
Maybe Abomasnow would help but ''snow warning'' is a big obstacle,except you make a new team.......i don't think so.
I think that the only double types of grass are:Jumpluff and Abomasnow Vileplume and some more.....
I can't think of a pokemon that will take less serious damage than 4x
is a tyranitars and probopass weak against fighting?
Of course. x4 But next time, check the Pokedex.
well i had the battle yesterday. and thanks to your guys help i crush him badly. not one of my pokemon fainted and i only had to use 3 of them! Thanks for everything!
Reference URL's