Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: My Team (changed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My team consists of: Sneasel, Empoleon, staraptor, infernape, raticate, and skuntank WinkToungue

Please rate and give me reccomendations of revitions. Thanks!Big GrinBig Grin
Look,if you wanna battle with wi-fi,many people won't accept your challenge because your whole team is built by legendaries.But,if you insist,your team has not common weaknesses.So,it's well-made.
1st of all, may we have movesets, items, natures and stuff?
2nd, some Pokémon like Salac Berry, Swords Dance using Heracross and special Lucario can own this team.
Last but not least, it is hacked, period. No legit Arceus out there yet.
hah.mate as nm2 said,there is no arceus out yet,so you are soooooooooooooooooooooooo hacking...
Natures: Arceus: Lax. Darkrai:bold. Heatran: serious. Rotom: calm. Giratina: sassy (wtf?) Deoxys Jolly. Moves: Arceus: recover, hyper voice, extremespeed, and fly. Darkrai(event): Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Nightmare, hypnosys. heatran: scary face, lava plume, fire spin, iron head. Rotom: thundershock, confuse ray, uproar, double team. Giratina: shadow force, stregth, earth power, fly. Deoxys(event):psycho boost, zap cannon, iron defence, extreme speed. Items: Arceus: dread plate Deoxys:nevermelticeToungueWinkBig GrinShy
POKERULER Wrote:Look,if you wanna battle with wi-fi,many people won't accept your challenge because your whole team is built by legendaries.But,if you insist,your team has not common weaknesses.So,it's well-made.
See, my Wi-fi at mcdonalds home anywhere, sucks my <censored>
I Like it how poplmon ignores NM2's and billaros' posts about the hacked arceus, lol.
he probably wants to ommit them so that no one really cares about THE FACT THAT HE HAS A HACKED ARCEUS
People that always wanna win with legendaries........they get on my nerves!
O'rly?They get on my pwndex for me,CAUSE THEY GET OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNED.
I agree.Plus,they are PATHETIC!
they are?
Oh yes,they are
And i have mentioned before:''I like people that are using strong pokemon but not legendaries''.
Ok stop spaming now plx xD
Fine I'll change my effing team. I'll tell you it later.
So your new team is Sneasel, Empoleon, Staraptor, Infernape, Raticate, and Skuntank... First off all, will this team be used against other players or will it be used to finish the game? You know... we have different tips for both situations Wink
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's