Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Breeding Questions.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there. I'm trying to get a Blissey with Aromatherapy, but am having some trouble.

I know that I have to have a female Chansey/Blissey, but as for the male, I'm a bit stumped. Any help would be so much appreciated.

I know that Aromatherapy is an Egg Move for Chansey, but the father would need it. Roselia is in the same Fairy egg group and learns it at level 43. So, having a male Roselia breed with my female Chansey would 100% guarantee a Chansey with Aromatherapy? Would the Roselia have to know the move before I breed (I'm assuming this is a yes. Toungue)? Furthermore, would the pokemon that hatches be a Chansey or a Happiny (Guessing Chansey). What other pokemon know Aromatherapy that could be the male that I could breed Chansey with?

Thanks!
You should´ve posted this question on the right thread. But I´m so kind that I´ll answer anyway Toungue
If you breed a male Roselia with Aromatherapy and Chanseys, all the babies will know Aromatherapy. But Roselia must to have Aromatherapy.
Ah, I'm sorry! I'm a dummy; should've looked around first.

Is there anything else that would be easier than a male Roselia? That's quite a bit of work just to use for breeding.

-pants lazily-
According to this: http://www.legendarypokemon.net/pokedex/...y/breeding it's the easiest way.
it has 2 no it 1st
and i think roserades your best bet on the move front tho
Reference URL's