Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: LP Tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So, since an attempt to make a tournament in the greek part of the forums kind of failed, I'll try once more for a tournament here. First of all, what do you say about it? Will you participate? There will be some rules most probably, mainly for making the tournament more funny. For example, UnderUsed matches, Mono-type matches, Little Cup matches and all these stuff. The battles will be done via Shoddy Battle for two reasons. First, not all members (including me Toungue) have WiFi. Second, if for example it is a Little Cup tournament, I don't think you can all breed what you need in one or two days.

Tournament Rules
  • The tournament will be in a mono-type team format. That means everybody will have to make a team of Pokémon of the same type. The Pokémon can have a second type of course. That means that if you make a Water-type team, Ludicolo and Tentacruel can play.
  • The type of the team that a player will make will be chosen at random. After each round, you may choose to change your type with a new one which will be chosen at random again.
  • Pokémon from the uber tier are banned. You can see them here.
  • After the pairs for the round have been announced, contact your opponent for setting a time for the battle. The sooner, the better.
  • Since the battles will be done on Shoddy, it is suggested that you save your battle logs, just in case somebody decides to cheat and say that won while they didn't.
  • Do NOT watch the match of your opponents just for learning their team. In case you battled them and lost, do NOT reveal their team to the rest of the players.
  • If your opponent is using a Pokémon that is not supposed to be in their team, like a Heatran in a Water-type team or an uber, print screen and post it here. Do NOT edit the pic in any way, trying to blame them for using a wrong Pokémon.
  • Battle clauses: The following clauses must be applied in the battles: Evasion clause, Freeze clause, OHKO clause, Sleep clause, Species clause and Timed battle. The last one prevents your opponent from going away and letting you wait forever.

The table

[Image: tourtree2-1.png]

The lucky one to advance without a battle is Aluado, however he cannot ask for a type change for the second round since he is not playing in the first round. Pairs and types were chosen randomly.
It has begun guys. Start battling! Also, post here the results of the battle.
I just won darvor :>
btw, may I ask something, in the next match can I change my pokemon or my pokemon's moves?
I beat Celebi a few minutes ago, and I'll get a type change for I almost lost...
Xaralampos, yes, you can change Pokémon and moves and stuff. Also, do you want a type change?
Kalas and George, we're waiting for you now.
I am not sure. I haven't seen Kalas very much around here these days. If the battle doesn't happen who will get in the next round ?
NM2, you know i like more being in the backstage of a championship than partisipating... you have all my support, and if you need ANYTHING about the championship, just ask me! Smile
Ok. I just won Kalas.
I lost by George7 a few minutes ago. Tough game!!
When will the second round begin ?
George7 Wrote:When will the second round begin ?
The moment you and Xaralampos tell me if you want a type change. Reminding you, I will change type.
I don't want to change type
First post updated.
Tell me when I can start battling.Smile
But don´t forget that I live on Brazil... time here is about 6 hours earlier than greece.
ΗΕΥ WHY WERE I NOT INFORMED ABOOT THIS?!
Why didn´t you read this topic when it was done? Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's