Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Windows Vista
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
men you are worng(well some of you) i have windows vista home basic and1 I can play every lineage server and all the updates are working 2 If you know a few things about PCs you can play every game that your PC specs can afford 3 Norton is Sh!t
vista is not good
MAC is the best for me
Hey guys relax.I have Vista Home Premiun and it's perfect.They can run many many programms more than XP can.They are very fast and it doesn't need reboot every day.But you must have 2-3 gigabytes of RAM in your computer.
So do I but isn't as epic as you make yours sound. Sure it can run tons uf programs at once but it takes forever to load a video. Also, if you try to update iTunes it crashes. :/
I have windows Vista in my laptop!It is not such a big deal!The main differnces with Windows XP are mostly artistic!I prefer Windows XP Smile
With my poit of view, It is hard to put Windows Vista in perspective. Because, the product has been in development for over five years, which means that Vista had one of the longest development cycles in the 20+ year history of Windows.
I hate Vista as I had lot of crash problems with it so I switched to Windows 7.Windows 7 is like a combination of XP and Vista, looks good, runs good, runs efficiently, and doesn't crash often.
(21-08-2008 03:22 PM)Fake Apology Wrote: [ -> ]And i hate Windows xpToungue.Although,i don't see the disadvantages of it.I think Vista is just more convenient.

I agree.I bought Windows Vista Home Premium three years ago and haven't any problems so far.Well, maybe they're slow but they're great.

Wallace2010

I even have not used the windows vista yet...
Before you use windows vista i will tell you that is the worst windows microsfrt has ever had.Unistall vista and put windows 7 or windows xp with vista your pc goes so sloooooww.
I use Windows Vista on a Virtual Machine and goes pretty fast *-*
XP is really a rubbish now, have lots and lots of bugs, isn't good enough for a new machine (since 2008's)... And people continues installing XP in a 2010 machine and erase 7 too because of Vista's fail (Vista failed because of its minimal requirements).
Technology evolves so fast, then a OS of 2001 obviously run faster than another of 2006, but, Windows 7 is a "revision" of Vista, only that, but, yes, 7 require a bit more than Vista.
If I need to choose between XP or Vista, I choose Vista :3
If i need to choose between Vista or 7, I obviously choose 7.
windows vist works good for me. I dunno what my phone runs but this opera browser makes it easy for me to post alot. Now i would say aroun a good 70 percent of my posts are made from my mobile phone.
Pf windows vista weren't the best thing.....I prefer 7 , they are faster and better...
I have thinked about windows vista i believe is not so bad at the end,but it's not so good as windows 7,but now windows xp are very old if i had to choose to windows vista or xp i would choose vista.(They may be not the best but it's a lot of better than the old xp)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's