Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Favorite Videogame/s
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
We all are fans of Pokemon games, that's for sure... But what else do you enjoy playing? Is there a saga you particularly follow?

I am a huge fan of Resident Evil; it might sound strange and might have nothing to do with Pokemon, but RE is something I adore since the age of 12. I initally hated it as I was losing on and on but the rich plot made me go on.
I now own a lot of merchandise, almost all of the games and I'm currently trying to figure out a Stroyline.

Second comes Legacy of Kain. It all started with a demo of Soul Reaver for the PSOne but became more of an addiction. Again, the storyline was something major for me in this case as the alteration of the Time Continium and the characters of Nosgoth enticed my imagination to new levels.

You might say I have stg for undead; zombies, now vampires, I probably also train Ghost Pokemon. I will prove you wrong!

My third choice are the Sims! Yeah, the Sims... Having the ability to mess with one's life any way you want seems so cool! There is really no point i playing this. I just enjoy mishaps etc...
And to let you into a little secret... there are zombies and vampires here too! Wink

So now it's your turn! Just to keep this thread active.
My favorite Video Game is the Tales of Symphonia for the Game Cube.My friends are always telling me that it is good but not as good as the FF series or Baten Kaitos.It is the only game that I can play thousands of times without being bored.I don't know why I like it so much but to me, it seems to be the best game out there!
Well, exept pokemon, the best game for me is Final Fantasy x!!! It is amazing!!! And of course pro evolution soccer 4 & 5!!!
Alcaron Wrote:...the best game for me is Final Fantasy x!!! It is amazing!!!...
I totally agree with you Alcaron!!!Big Grin
Of course you do!!! It has a perfect story and perfect caracters!!! Even people who don't play rpgs like it!!!
Charizard2005 Wrote:
Alcaron Wrote:...the best game for me is Final Fantasy x!!! It is amazing!!!...
I totally agree with you Alcaron!!!Big Grin
And I can see that both of you have 2 of the main characters of the game as your avatars! Toungue
I liked it a lot, though I do play RPGs a lot!
And who is the character you liked the most? I think I don't have to say about me...Big Grin
Alcaron Wrote:And who is the character you liked the most? I think I don't have to say about me...Big Grin
Auron.Am I right Eraleas?
Hmmm... Sephiroth!!! Toungue

Yeah, I liked them all; Lulu, Tidus, Yuna, Auron, Kimarhi, Rikku... *sigh*
Yeah, exept the fact that Sephiroth was at Final Fantasy VII!Big Grin
I'm aware of that but he's god! He can even cross time Toungue j/k
Is Baten Kaitos as good as they say? I mean, should I buy it?
I haven't played it yet, but I've heard that is a really good game to buy...I still don't know though...
YES.It is an extremely good game.It's just fantasticBig Grin
One more game in the list, then!Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's