Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Rate my new team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok so i was getting alittle tired of my old team and now im searching for a new one, so here it is....

Scizor
impish@ leftovers
swarm
EVs: 252 def 252 hp
-Agility
-Baton Pass
-X-sissor
-Roost
The purpose of scizor is to pass on a Agility to his slower team mates to boost the sweeping ability.

Crobat
timid@ wide lens/ leftovers
inner focus
EVs: 252 hp 252 speed
-Hypnosis
-Toxic
-Substitute/Confuse ray
-Ariel Ace/Air slash
Crobat is my annoyer on the team by using Hypnosis then putting up a substitute to provide cover while poisning..... but the only problem is should i replace substitue with confuse ray to cause more damage??

Hariyama
Naughty@ flame orb
Guts
EVs:252 atk 252 hp
-Bullet punch
-Fake Out
-Facade
-??
The point of Hariyama is to be a physical sweeper. He uses bullet punch to kill waek foes and uses fake out to get a first hit to. Facade combined with flame orb and guts will be his best move and with a speed boost from scizor he will hopefully go first andimprove sweeping abilities.

Slowking
gentle@leftovers
Own Tempo
EVs: 252 hp 252 Sp D
-Slack Off
-Surf
-Grass Knot
-Shadow ball
Slowking is my Special Wall and can take quite a few hits and come back with slack off

Octillery
Timid@ life orb/ expert belt
suction cups
EVs: 252 speed 252 Sp A
-Flamethrower
-Surf
-Energy Ball
-Ice Beam
Octillery is my special sweeper on the team and with 1 agility it will have 400-some speed to once again improve sweeping capabilitys.

Last Spot: ?????
Well there are quite a few pokemon that can go in this spot such as electivire, garchomp, tyranitar, and other big hitters like that so i need some suggestions please!

OK so there were a few runner ups for my team and mabe they would fit better so i need some opinions:
-Weezing
-Gardevoir
-Claydol (with trick room for my slow team)
-Espeon
-Gengar
-Areodactyl

so what do u think of my team? please leave any sort of comment. Thanks!
That's a nice team....
haryyama doesnt need two priority moves, he needs EQ and close combat as well, slowking is good, take confuse ray over toxic and scizor is awful, bad lead
Reference URL's