Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: In-game BT team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Naonix

Honestly, I'm only shooting for 50. 100 would be nice, but hey, I'm not stressing IV's, so I'm being real with myself.

Electivire
Adamant @ Expert Belt
252 Atk, 252 Spd, 4 HP
- Thunderpunch
- Ice Punch
- Brick Break
- Earthquake
Basic Phys. Sweeper. We all know this one.

Milotic
Modest @ BrightPowder
252 SA, 128 Def, 128 SD
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Hypnosis
- Recover
Tank. With the highest SA I can get, so very little in the BT will stand in its way.

Dragonite
Jolly @ Leftovers
252 Atk, 80 HP, 186 Spd
- Dragon Rush
- Dragon Dance
- Aqua Tail
- Wing Attack
Dance-sweeper with enough HP reserves to stay alive and Leftovers to bring it back gradually so it hopefully doesn't get surprised.
This looks nice.Well, I can´t say much, but I´ll just give you some tips to improve some of your pokemon.

Milotic should have 252 EVs in HP, instead of 128 on both defences. It´ll make it sturdier. Maybe Brightpowder should be replaced with Leftovers, because tanks need more HP recovery than sweepers. Or maybe, you should try Hydro Pump instead of Surf and Wide Lens. So, Hypnosis and Hydro Pump´s accuracy would be better.
For Dragonite: why to use Wing Attack when there is Aerial Ace? They´ve the same base power, but Aerial Ace never misses. And it´s very common to see pokemon with Brightpowder or Double Team in the Battle Tower. I think that Lum Berry or Focus Sash would be better fot Dragonite too.
Reference URL's