Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Favorite Type
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Which is your favorite type in the Pokemon games?

I personally like Water Types with Psychic being a close second. No special reason...
I really like the psychic type.I also like the ice type a lot.For some reason I hate the steel type although a pokemon with the steel type is very usefull because it has a lot of resistances...
I like the fire type a lot!!!I don't know why but I really hate the rock type...
Well I like the ghost type, because it is the most useful type for competitive battling -especially if the ghost has Levitate (Gengar anyone?)-. I really don't hate any type, but if I had to say one, that would be the fire or bug type, both of which have a lot weaknesses for my taste.
For me it's water type... I don't think it's the best but in some way i like it!!! Personally I think that it's good having a water type pkm in your party...
dark type, i dont know why, i just think some of them look really cool, mainly sneasel... otherwise im a bit of a water/flying buff...

LUGIA LUGIA
Agreed! Sneasel (and know Manyula) are so cool lookin'!
Eraleas Wrote:Agreed! Sneasel (and know Manyula) are so cool lookin'!

I wouldn't say that... However dark type is cool indeed...
i also think some steels are cool, mainly steelix. In all my games i have an ONIX and he came along and now i have to choose, STEELIX or ONIX
Steel, Ground and Ghost R my favorites
I hate Water (sorry) and I think Ghost and Dark are just the same
Well, they are not exactly the same because Ghost type moves are stronger if you have big attack while dark type moves are stronger if you have big special attack...
ow... I always forget where you need Sp Att and when you need Atk
Dragon-types, Fire-types, and Ghost-types, three of the rarest Pokémon in the games...
Bug and Fire also
Am I the only person in this world who likes grass pokémon???
I like them 'cause they can recover themselves, be helped by each Sunny Day (chlorophill, solarbeam, synthesis...) and Rain Dance (weakens fire attacks), annoy and attack! They're the main status changes's cause, did you know?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's