Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Olympic Games - Beijing 2008
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, here's a topic for us to discuss anything regarding the Olympics. What you liked, what you didn't like, what you expected, what you didn't expect and other stuff. Now, let's see.

Good things
The way they lit the flame in the opening ceremony.
The USA basketball team, the "Redeem Team" (although they kicked our ass in our match).
Many world records being broken every day.
Pigi Devetzi, one of the few Greek athletes that is still in good condition and got the bronze medal today.
The mascots are funny (especially the fire-looking one).

Not so good things
Greek athletes being eliminated/losing every day.
A whole lot of Greek athletes found positive in doping tests. Dammit.
The Greek basketball team losing all "difficult" matches.
China getting 35 (!?!) gold medals up to now and 61 in total. What are the other countries doing there? USA has 19 gold medals and 65 in total.
The official site of the olympics. It sucks.

Awesome dudes
Michael Phelps of course, Usain Bolt, Lebron James and Kobe Bryant, Rudy Fernández (Spain's basketball player), Rafael Nadal, and others that I don't remember now.

So, what do you think?
I will say it in Greek...I dun want to be slapped D:
Η δικη μας εναρξη > all.
Γιορτη ανθρωπιας.Οχι πολεμικος εορτασμος.
It's nice that there are athletes like Phelps and Bolt, who get a gold metal and achieve a world record every time they participate in a race. And our opening ceremony was way better than this one!!
Grovyle_Fan Wrote:It's nice that there are athletes like Phelps and Bolt, who get a gold metal and achieve a world record every time they participate in a race. And our opening ceremony was way better than this one!!

Well,yeah,that's nice.^^
ΣΟΥΤ ΡΕ,ΜΗΝ ΜΑΣ ΤΗΝ ΠΕΣΟΥΝ ΟΙ ΚΙΝΕΖΟΙ!!1!!ενα!εντεκα!
i think that was wonderful
Reference URL's