Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Mr. Smeargle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Y'all.

I am thinking of having a Smeargle and I was wondering if anyone could answer the following question:

When Smeargle uses Sketch in a Collesseum battle (the top floor of the Pokemon Center,) or over WiFi, does it keep the move even after I leave the Collesseum? The idea is to be able to teach it moves so they can be used against future opponents.

Please reply if you have any information.
Yes,you can keep the move after you sketch it for future use,too.I have tested it but,unfortunately i sketched Aurora beam.xD
And in case you are wondering, it can re-learn Sketch so you can learn 4 moves. Wink But Smeargle sucks.
fr3quency Wrote:And in case you are wondering, it can re-learn Sketch so you can learn 4 moves. Wink But Smeargle sucks.

seriously
It's stats fail even when EVs are distributed.
I put mine on Attack Steriods and taught it
amped up moves.
Yeah, but you can get a good Baton Passer out of it. Toungue So it does not suck.

Its unlimited movepool also allows for moves like Tail Glow, Nasty Plot, Agility, Sub+Salac+Swords Dance, makes it a versatile pokemon, but there are better pokemon for sweeping.
And thanks, for those that replied.
As ExplorerAce said, Smeargle can be just a baton passer. Or you can try the Lock-On + Sheer Cold combo Toungue
The best move set for smergle is :
Spore
Substitute
Swords Dance/Nasty Plot/Agilty/Acid Armour/Cosmic Power/Amnesia
Baton Pass
and with a stat increasing berry, or the famously nooby

Lock on
fissure
sheercold
spore
the best moveset for smeargle

dark void/spore/hypnosis