Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You will need:
  • An active internet account(ADSL or ADSL2+)
    and
  • A wireless router or the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector.

Step 1:
Insert either Pokémon Diamond or Pokémon Pearl into the Nintendo DS Card slot.

Step 2:
On the Nintendo DS Menu Screen, select the game title.

Step 3:
When the game starts, select the 'NINTENDO WFC SETTINGS' from the main menu.

Step 4:
On the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection Setup screen, tap the 'Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection Settings'.

[Image: qqd3y1.jpg]

Step 5:
Tap the 'Connection 1'.

[Image: 2al3mg.jpg]

Step 6:
Tap the 'Search for an Access Point' panel.

[Image: 214vxmq.jpg]

Step 7:
The Nintendo DS will search for a wireless hotspot. if there is more than one hotspot within range, they will also be listed. After the name of the hotspot there will be a Lock icon.
  • Blue locket: A blue unlocked icon means you can select the connection and test it without following the next steps.
  • Red locket: A red locked icon means you can select the connection, but you will have to enter a WEP KEY*.
  • Grey locket: A grey locket icon means that the connection, you are trying to use, is using a different security setting that doesn't work with the Nintendo DS.

[Image: 2nndkj.jpg]
[Image: 2s7jd3k.jpg]
[Image: 2vtpfyt.jpg]
[Image: 25s4kk7.jpg]

Step 8:
Select the hotspot you want from the list. The settings for the connection will be saved. Tap OK to test the connection. If the connection is OK, you will be given a 'CONNECTION SUCCESSFUL' message.

Step 9:
Now you can go to any PokéCenter(downstairs) and talk to the last lady. She will give you Pal pad, a Key Item which will let you store your friends' Friend Codes so that you can battle each other or trade Pokémon.

if you want, you can post your Friend Code(FC for short) here and find people to battle or trade with.

*The WEP KEY is under your modem. If you cannot see the WEP KEY, contact your Internet provider.

Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. (Greek)
Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector. (Greek)
Nitendo Wi-Fi USB Connection. (English)
One note:The DS is NOT compatible with WPA keys,only with WEP keys.
Yeah, I think that the DSi is compatible with both of them.
Both posts deleted because they were written in Greek.
Just a comment to add. If you get "Error Code:51300" and you have tried disabling WEP, check your router is set to support 802.11b mode. If set to only support the newer g or n modes (which can help make it faster) then it WILL NOT WORK.

I mention this because it took me ages of Googling to find out. Nintendo's support doesn't cover it.
I get code 52000 for netgear and the support isnt helping any ideas?
Nope that didnt help ended up hhaving a problem with ip address lol. Just had to add ten to last digits.
Reference URL's