Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Rotom - the way Nintendo made us laugh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I think they´re nicer than the washing machine Toungue
A Pokémon wearing shoes is definitely better than a Pokémon washing shoes.
Actually a pokemon that cuts grass and the washes shoes can take care of a "grass with shoes" Toungue
lol...well we can only laugh about it actually. we shouldn't take into account. I wonder if there is ANY trainer who would train a washing machine or an oven.
More and more people say 'Nintendo is losing it's creativity', but I think that a Washing-Machine Pokemon is much more creative than a Pokéball with Eyes, like Voltorb. If you don't like the Pokémon, stop playing or don't use them. The Pokémon won't go away when you keep saying that those ones are made whitout creativity. I like the new Rotom-forms very much. This is the bit humor I missed in the game and I think they're very cool. If they would make new forms of other Pokémon now, I would say that is not creative too. I think the new forms are better than the old Rotom-form (Maybe because I think the Electric-type sucks =P)
(28-11-2008 11:22 PM)Spekkie Wrote: [ -> ]More and more people say 'Nintendo is losing it's creativity', but I think that a Washing-Machine Pokemon is much more creative than a Pokéball with Eyes, like Voltorb. If you don't like the Pokémon, stop playing or don't use them. The Pokémon won't go away when you keep saying that those ones are made whitout creativity. I like the new Rotom-forms very much. This is the bit humor I missed in the game and I think they're very cool. If they would make new forms of other Pokémon now, I would say that is not creative too. I think the new forms are better than the old Rotom-form (Maybe because I think the Electric-type sucks =P)

and i like those new forms,because they have better stats than a normal form rotomWink
lol... do i need to say anymore?
Nice, good job
x0ax0a0xax0ax0ax0ax0ax0a
Water type moves will blow their curcits!!!!!!! *zap zap... explode..*
Awesome Redesigns,especially the toilet one XDDDDD.
Actually Nintendo would make a ...Book form Rotom!Or a Modem one <.<
(11-01-2009 02:18 PM)Keratz Wrote: [ -> ]Or a Modem one <.<

Or even a router...or a wireless adapter.xD
or a TV,a headphone and more.....
I think that the new rotom forms are not helpful enough because thay have meny disadvantages....
The new forms are made because Rotom had to appear in an episode but they couldn`t introduce it as a simple pokemon it is,that`s why they made the new forms(i suppose) which are rediculous.Also,about the Tangela,12 years ago my older brother used to collect pokemon albums and i had the same opinion about it but i got used to it.
ALSO:Fr3quency you put the sofa form.You wrote "RAWR" in the comment below.The correct word is Grawr."Rawr" means I love you in dinosaur language.Thanks.
Roar=Rawr=RAWR. It's like, god=gawd. Toungue It's like, guys=gais. It's like Hi=Hai. It's like so I herd you liek mudkipz=So I herd you liek mudkipz. Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's