Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: No Wall Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yanmega @ Life Orb
Nature: Modest
Ability: Speed Boost
EV’s: 252 SAtk, 252 Spd
- Hypnosis
- Protect
- Bug Buzz
- Air Slash

Until now I have use Hypnosis like 3 times and those 3 times I missed so I am open on suggestions about this slot. This Pokemon has saved me from Metagross, Tyranitar, Gengar, Abomasnow, Heracross and the best SubPunch Breloom.

Jolteon @ Life Orb
Nature: Timid
Ability: Volt Absorb
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power Ice
- Thunder Wave
- Shadow Ball

Until now I have never used Thunder Wave so I am open for this slot.
This Pokemon saved me from Gyarados, Gengar, Zapdos, Salamence, Dragonite and count.

Umbreon @ Leftovers
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Synchronize
EV’s: 252 HP, 200 Atk, 56 SDef
- Payback
- Curse
- Wish
- Protect

The man who think off this Moveset is a GENIUS.
I am not going to change anything this is my best ASS SAVER and my Favourite Pokemon. The times I win with Umbreon are countless , 2 times sweep whole team and in each fight I will take down at least one and hurt one. I saved from 2 times Dragon Danced Gyarados from stabbed Waterfall (of course I had 4 Curses Toungue)

Metagross @ Life Orb
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Clear Body
EV’s: 152 HP, 252 Atk, 104 Spd
- Agility
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- Thunderpunch

Nothing to say about Gross, I am not satisfied because I always pull of at least 1 Agility and I always walled by Skarmory, Bronzong and others. Anyway I need a replacement for Metagross or any suggestions on how to make it more effective.

Infernape @ Life Orb
Nature: Naïve
Ability: Blaze
EV’s: 24 Atk, 232 Spd, 252 SAtk
- Close Combat
- Grass Knot
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power Ice

Is mostly to kill the Walls and Dragons when I lose Jolteon. But Ape is in team mostly for Tyranitar and Blissey and if I am lucky Lucario. If you now something better for this job I am open to try it.

Swampert @ Choice Band
Ability: Torrent
EV’s: 252 HP, 252 Atk
- Hammer Arm
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Well not so common to see CB Pert but I like it and it’s really effective.
The times Ape is dead Swampert take care of Metagross, Blissey, Lucario and many more.

I know I don’t have great Walls only Umbreon but I have try many teams with 2-3 walls and always lose. With this team I win 7/10 times and I think is really good for someone play Pokemon Battles for 1 week.
Thanks too Smogon I learned enough by only read the Moveset and when I can I will join a course.
Anyway I am open too any kind of suggestions, changes, etc.

Thank you in advance.
Wow it's awesome, because it has yanmega in it, but i don't think hypnosis yanmega is cool, i mean hp ice/ground would be way better, imo.
Wow, that's a good team. ^^

Use Weavile/Roserade instead of Jolteon.

Weavile @ Life Orb
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 252 Atk & Spd
  • Brick Break
  • Ice Punch(Egg move)
  • Night Slash
  • Shadow Claw

Roserade @ Life Orb
Evs: 252 Sp.Atk & HP/Spd
  • Sludge Bomb
  • Energy Ball
  • Shadow Ball
  • Giga Drain/Extrasensory

Use Forretress/Skarmory instead of Yanmega(sorry Xara-lampos Toungue)

Forretress @ Leftovers
Nature: Impish
Evs: 252 HP & Def.
  • Explosion
  • Spikes
  • Toxic Spikes
  • Stealth Rock

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Nature: Impish
Evs: 252 HP & Def.
  • Stealth Rock
  • Spikes
  • Whirlwind
  • Drill Peck/Roost/Brave Bird

Sorry if you don't like the Pokemon/moves/EVs I used here, but that's the way I do Pokebattles.

Xara-lampos Wrote:because it has yanmega in it
I knew you'd say that!! Toungue
This team would suck if you changed yanmega to skarmory or forretress or anything else. Especially forretress ;/
Hey, how about using 252 EVs on HP and SDef and 6 EVs on Def on your Umbreon, so it could be even more resistant?Wink
Not bad at all. I actually like this team although it's not the style I use.
Changes that I would make: Yanmega: Hypnosis ---> HP Ice. With just Bug Buz and Air Slash, you won't hit many things, plus Yanmega doesn't need Hypnosis.

Umbreon: Careful, 252 HP, 200 SpDef, 58 Atk. Careful over Sassy so that you have more chances pulling that first Curse off. The EV spread for more durability. You need as much SpDef EPs as you can give, you can even go 252/252.

Metagross is one of my favorite sweepers, I wouldn't change it if there's not a reason. I suggest you swap Life Orb with Shuca Berry/Liechi Berry though. Shuca saves you from random T-tar/Garchomp EQs. Liechi can be abused easily though. The turn you use Agility, they may hit you with a strong hit, leaving you with a +2 Speed, +1 Attack Pokémon. Perfect for Metagross.

If you don't like Metagross though, use a bulky Gyarados. Not only it can sweep, but it also lures Electric attacks so that Swampert and Jolteon switch in easily.

Infernape: HP Ice ---> Nasty Plot. HP Ice Yanmega and Jolteon take care of the Dragons. Nasty Plot lets you KO more stuff, even Suicune and Slowbro.

Swampert: I'd go Avalanche over Stone Edge, mainly for accuracy purposes.
I have posts lots of teams and i had decide that this is my favourite and best of them all. Since Platinum came out on Shoddy this team start losing more frequently.
If you can commet / help / advice with the new standars of Platinum it would be great. Thank you !
The only thing that could improve this team according to Platinum data would be a Choice Scarf'd Heatran imo, in Infernape's place. It can deal with Shaymin-S should it be an OU, and it can take Zapdos' Heat Wave. It also had a quad resistance to Scizor's Bullet Punch. I don't see any other way Platinum could do more bad to your team than the 3 things I mentioned...
NM2 has right,because platinum will be very useful for your team with all those move tutors there.
hmmmmmm, a good team but AERODYACTAL owns your first 5 pokemon,

rockslide OHKO yanmega
EQ OHKO jolteon
Taunt owns umbreon
EQ-metagross
EQ owns infernape

Swamper is a good counter to him though,

i just feel you leave to much open to EQ

a DD t-tar would obliterate your team
oh and you should put flamethrower on your infernape instead of fire blast
(16-09-2008 01:46 PM)noulis Wrote: [ -> ]Yanmega @ Life Orb
Ability: Speed Boost
- Hypnosis
- Protect
- Bug Buzz
- Air Slash

Until now I have use Hypnosis like 3 times and those 3 times I missed so I am open on suggestions about this slot. This Pokemon has saved me from Metagross, Tyranitar, Gengar, Abomasnow, Heracross and the best SubPunch Breloom.

Jolteon @ Life Orb
Nature: Timid
Ability: Volt Absorb
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power Ice
- Thunder Wave
- Shadow Ball

Until now I have never used Thunder Wave so I am open for this slot.
This Pokemon saved me from Gyarados, Gengar, Zapdos, Salamence, Dragonite and count.

Umbreon @ Leftovers
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Synchronize
EV’s: 252 HP, 200 Atk, 56 SDef
- Payback
- Curse
- Wish
- Protect

The man who think off this Moveset is a GENIUS.
I am not going to change anything this is my best ASS SAVER and my Favourite Pokemon. The times I win with Umbreon are countless , 2 times sweep whole team and in each fight I will take down at least one and hurt one. I saved from 2 times Dragon Danced Gyarados from stabbed Waterfall (of course I had 4 Curses Toungue)

Metagross @ Life Orb
Ability: Clear Body
EV’s: 152 HP, 252 Atk, 104 Spd
- Agility
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- Thunderpunch

Nothing to say about Gross, I am not satisfied because I always pull of at least 1 Agility and I always walled by Skarmory, Bronzong and others. Anyway I need a replacement for Metagross or any suggestions on how to make it more effective.

Infernape @ Life Orb
Nature: Naïve
Ability: Blaze
EV’s: 24 Atk, 232 Spd, 252 SAtk
- Close Combat
- Grass Knot
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power Ice

Is mostly to kill the Walls and Dragons when I lose Jolteon. But Ape is in team mostly for Tyranitar and Blissey and if I am lucky Lucario. If you now something better for this job I am open to try it.

Swampert @ Choice Band
Ability: Torrent
EV’s: 252 HP, 252 Atk
- Hammer Arm
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Well not so common to see CB Pert but I like it and it’s really effective.
The times Ape is dead Swampert take care of Metagross, Blissey, Lucario and many more.

I know I don’t have great Walls only Umbreon but I have try many teams with 2-3 walls and always lose. With this team I win 7/10 times and I think is really good for someone play Pokemon Battles for 1 week.
Thanks too Smogon I learned enough by only read the Moveset and when I can I will join a course.
Anyway I am open too any kind of suggestions, changes, etc.

Thank you in advance.
You should teach fortress rapid spin instead of toxic spikes or spikes. if your keeping hypnosis on yanmega ditch toxic spikes but if not ditch spikes. rest is good but listen to fr3quencys post cause jolteon(apart from his/her speed) is pritty swag. or mabye get rid of spikes cause skarm knows that .
jolteon? swag?

have you had to much to drink, jolteon is insane
Reference URL's