Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Banner Contest! - comments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Since there will no longer be any Google Ads in the forums, we need a banner for the right corner... NM2 and Xaralampos's comments in the Shoutbox solidified the my idea.
So here goes, you need to make a banner 650px wide and 120px tall. It should also blend with the black background at the left.
Put your skills to the test, save as PNG or JPEG, try to keep it around >100kb and post it here!

Only comments and votes here.
Does it have to be a banner? Another idea is a Pokemon(as done in the site, which has a Pokemon on the right) or maybe both. Or maybe a PotW.
Wait, what, is there a specific time limit? Haven't noticed D:
it has to be a banner Wink

no time limit yet
i like fr3quencys i vote for that
and i vote for that of courseBig Grin
Yeah awesome, we will have a christmas banner even though christmas will come again in 11 months. Anyway, I vote for nm2.
I liked fr3quency's second one about Christmas and Ninjomewtwo's.But let's just wait for more entries,until we make our final decision about the banner.
wtf. Now we have to vote about the banner ? Ok ok i vote for nm2's
(10-01-2009 10:18 PM)Xarhs Wrote: [ -> ]But let's just wait for more entries,until we make our final decision about the banner.

Like the ones we are not gonna get?
(11-01-2009 01:17 AM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-01-2009 10:18 PM)Xarhs Wrote: [ -> ]But let's just wait for more entries,until we make our final decision about the banner.

Like the ones we are not gonna get?

You can't know yet,it depends on users' mood and will.
Reference URL's