Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: HariUn Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Einai to mono Forum sto opoio pernw apanthsh sta Team mou. kai blepw oti den kanoune kai polloi post ta team tous. Lipon ta kanw egw gia na exete na asxoleiste Big Grin. Kai eyxaristw me exete boithisei poly. Paizw pokemon competitive molis ena mina giayto xreiazomai akoma boitheia.

HariUn

Hariyama @ Leftovers
Nature: Impish
Ability: Thick Fat
EV’s: 76 HP, 180 Atk, 252 Def
- Force Palm
- Knock Off
- Ice Punch
- Whirlwind

It’s a very good starter since only few leads can OHKO Hari. It’s my Phazer too and can Knock off some Scarves/Bands/Orbs from Dangerous foes.

Ursaring @ Toxic Orb
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Quick Feet
EV’s: 252 Atk, 252 Spd
- Façade
- Earthquake
- Crunch
- Sword Dance

When Ursa activate the Orb and use at least on sword dance only the recoil damage from Poison can stop it. And its very easy to do all these but some times it will be able to KO only 2 pokes because of the little HP left.

Dugtrio @ Choice Scarf
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Arena Trap
EV’s: 252 Atk, 252 Spd
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Aerial Ace
- Night Slash

My Revenge Trapper. Is here because can KO Lucario, Heatran, Blissey, Gyarados. Mostly is here for Blissey and Heatran.

Gliscor @ Life Orb
Ability: Hyper Cutter
EV’s: 120 HP, 200 Atk, 188 Spd
- Earthquake
- Ice Fang
- Sword Dance
- Rock Polish

A more reliable Sweeper since it can easily pull off a Rock Polish and many times I can do at least one Sword Dance and then sweep the reaming team since hopefully counters where gone. And if this doesn’t happen it can do serious damage to its counters.

Magmortar @ Choice Scarf
Nature: Modest
Ability: Flame Body
EV’s: 252 SAtk, 252 Spd
- Overheat
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power Ice

I don’t have much to say, Moveset talk by itself xD. I go in something with weakness on those moves outspeed it and kill it. It can outspeed 1 time DD Gyarados and kill it with T-bolt. And many others.

Miltank @ Leftovers
Ability: Scrappy
EV’s: 252 HP, 136 Def, 120 SDef
- Curse
- Body Slam
- Earthquake
- Milk Drink

When the Fighting moves carriers die if this thing set up nothing can stop it!!!
Except Skarmory. (I had a fight Miltank vs Skarmory last pokes. I had maxed Curse and had Burn and played for like 10 minutes before run out of PP and start struggle: D. if I hadn’t burn maybe I was able to kill Skarmory with body slam since I had 3 criticals ^^)

Many will say this team is a junk or I dunno what else but they are wrong. I don’t like those people use the same boring overpowered Pokemon like: Gyarados, Salamence, Tyranitar, HEATRAN ( I see it in 15/10 battles Toungue, even to them I haven’t even play yet), Shaymin, Togekiss (those 2 seriously have to go to Ubers) . I like to make Prototype Teams and really like to beat those teams.
Anyway please rate and say your opinion about my team and if it is something I can change to make things easier.
Hariyama is perfect.

Ursaring without Protect has a hard time surviving, even activating Quick Feet. The turn you have to wait for Toxic Orb to kick in, they can put you to sleep, burn you, or just KO you.

Dugtrio doesn't need Choice Scarf. Scarf is only needed for Weavile and since Hariyama can take care of Weavile, use Choice Band on it and make it Jolly.

Gliscor. I just don't like sweeping versions of it. Two stat-up moves are generally bad. Two stat-up moves on a Pokémon with a 4x weakness to one of the most common types is worse. If you still wanna sweep, swap Rock Polish for Roost or even Baton Pass for giving those boosts to, say, Miltank after you have finished your job.

Magmortar is good too. I suggest you lead with it to take down other common leads like Weavile and Bronzong.

Miltank is ok but can be stopped cold by Skarmory, Bronzong and any other Pokémon with Levitate and resistance/immunity to Normal. I can tell this because I was using Curse-Miltank myself. So, instead of EQ, which is not going to be used much, go with Heal Bell for doing something good for the rest of the team.

Other stuff: You lack Stealth Rock. Use it where you can, you can make Gliscor defensive and give it SR. You lack a good Special wall. Miltank w/o Thick Fat is not a good one, and your Hariyama is physical as I can see. I suggest you switch Ursaring out for one, you have enough sweepers.

I can't think of anything else right now. It's not a bad team, but it can get better. Wink
I won´t analyze your entire team now, but I´d just like to say something about two of your pokemon.Wink

Ursaring: well, if you´ll use Protect, like NM2 said, don´t use Swords Dance. If you´ll use Swords Dance, don´t use ProtectToungue The turn you would waste with Protect, you could waste as well with Swords Dance. But I don´t know if Ursaring is able to survive a strong attack while it uses Swords Dance and activates Toxic Orb... you´d better test it or give it some defensive EVs...

Dugtrio: sorry to opposite you, NM2, but Choice Scarfer Dugtrio isn´t a bad idea. A Scarfed Dugtrio is able of outrunning Aerodactyl, Weavile, Skymin and other things that could kill it. And it has the advantage of being a surprise, since nobody would expect this. Just a note... Dugtrio can´t OHKO a Blissey, but Blissey can OHKO Dugtrio with Ice Beam. Use Dugtrio vs Blissey only if the foe´s Blissey is weakened. Wink
(28-09-2008 10:51 AM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]Dugtrio doesn't need Choice Scarf. Scarf is only needed for Weavile and since Hariyama can take care of Weavile, use Choice Band on it and make it Jolly.

(29-09-2008 03:48 AM)Aluado Wrote: [ -> ]Dugtrio: sorry to opposite you, NM2, but Choice Scarfer Dugtrio isn´t a bad idea. A Scarfed Dugtrio is able of outrunning Aerodactyl, Weavile, Skymin and other things that could kill it.

Shaymin Sky and Aerodactyl can be outrun but they aren't trapped. So, switching Dugtrio into them is pointless and gives away the fact that you use Scarf, ending the surprise. As I said, Scarf only helps vs a Weavile and maybe Jolteon, if you avoid Ice Punch and HP Ice/Grass of course.
They aren´t trapped, but they wouldn´t consider switching out too, ´cause they´ll think that they can OHKO Dugtrio.
Both Aerodactyl's Earthquake and Shaymin's(Sky Forme which raises S.atk and spd) some.grass.move.goes.here can OHKO Dugtrio.
I think Ursaring can be useful without swords Dance. Switch it into a pokemon with poor defenses(and not overly powerful), then it will flee or be brave and get killed later on. Ursaring is one of my faves and i am glad you are using it on your teamSmile But trade in Crunch for T-punch or Fire Punch, as you can hurt Skarmory, which would cause you problems. With T-punch, you hit the Bulky waters, and with F-Punch, you hit Bronzong. Crunch is not neccessary as T-Punch or F-Punch will OHKO Gengar and Dusknoir will lose HP is he dares to Pain Split.

But for my sake, please make Gliscor a Defensive wall. It does a darn good job, and as NM2 said, can set Stealth Rock (It can also lear Whirlwind, making it a good Stealth Shuffler.)

You could also try Wish support or Subpassing to help Ursaring.

But it is a good team.
Reference URL's