Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Your opinion about the alternate forms?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do you think about the alternate forms? Shaymin Sky, Giratina Origin, Rotom(!!!)[see also thread in DS Pokemon generation], Burmy and Wormadam, Unown and so on. And I read in Serebii.net there was going to be a Regigigas Sky Form!!! If I see that weird thing fly I will kill myself!!!!
There isn't going to be a Regigigas Forme. The only new Formes are that of Giratina's, Shaymin's and Rotom's. Shaymin and Giratina's Formes are pretty cool. Just like Deoxys'. As for Rotom's Formes(XD), my opinion is this.
lol about the rotom forms
2 words- Epic Fail!
i think there annoying cos its just more legandaries u have2 catch

slim pickings

I think its pointless making rotom more forms, because he sucks...... they should make more heracross froms, like 1 with huge spec.def
one with huge spec.atk. ect. anyone agree?
I think alternate Heracross forms would never be made,because even if they found it a good idea,they would not bother try to find alternate appearance for a bug.I mean,it is hard to think of so many bug pokemon already,they would make Heracross weird.Giratina Origin Forme is nice,Skymin is great,as are Deoxys formes,and Rotoms new formes are quite good too,although a little funny.
they make too many legends
(11-01-2009 08:40 AM)reaperdeath Wrote: [ -> ]they make too many legends

but its good,because we may be able to have a bigger uber list...Big Grin(Toungue)
wtf. The alternate forms aren't ubers you ..... Only origin form is. And btw rotom's form suck
And why is it good to have a bigger uber list?
Giratina and Shaymin new forms are cool!!!

Rotom forms are...LOL!!!!!
i do not like them. i hate them allHuhHuhAngry arceus wake up.
Reference URL's