Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Reverse It
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 376.png]

Metagross @ Life Orb
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Clear Body
EV’s: 252 Atk, 126 HP, 126 Spd
- Bullet Punch
- Pursuit
- Thunderpunch
- Ice Punch

Well is the worst lead I have ever had but I use it for killing the low Hp pokes with Bullet Punch and murder Gengar, Deoxys-S, maybe DDMence, Gyarados.

[Image: 051.png]

Dugtrio @ Choice Band
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Arena Trap
EV’s: 252 Atk, 252 Spd
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Aerial Ace
- Night Slash

Revenge Killer is here mostly for Heatran, Blissey, Lucario.

[Image: 006.png]

Charizard @ Salac Berry
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Blaze
- Belly Drum
- Substitute
- Fire Punch
- Earthquake

You all know how this works and if I get it which is 75% of the time I will kill at least 3 Pokes.

[Image: 468.png]

Togekiss @ Leftovers
Nature: Calm
Ability: Serene Grace
EV’s: 252HP, 126 SDef, 126 Def
- Thunder Wave
- Air Slash
- Aura Sphere
- Roost

In my opinion the most annoying Pokemon after Breloom. Make them slower than ever and start Air Slashes the will barely can attack you.

[Image: 171.png]

Lanturn @ Leftovers
Nature: Calm
Ability: Volt Absorb
EV’s: 40HP, 252 Def, 80 Spd, 136 SAtk
- Thunderbolt
- Surf
- Toxic
- Confuse Ray

Its my counter for Suicune, Vaporeon, Zapdos, and can Toxic or/and Confuse to help the team.

[Image: 448.png]

Lucario @ Salac Berry
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Inner Focus
- Sword Dance
- Crunch
- Reversal
- Endure

When I find the right moment I send Luke in get down to 1 HP and if I can I will use Sword Dance and start Reverse or Crunch for ghost.

I actually need help with a Lead Pokemon and what can I do to cover the weaknesses .
Honestly, it is not a bad team, but it could use some improvements.

Metagross- give it 188 Evs in Speed. Just splitting the EVs between HP and Speed makes no sense when you can outrun some major threats. The 188 EVs in Speed allow it to outrun Adamant T-tars and all pokemon made to outrun T-tar by 1 speed point.

Dugtrio- Just replace Night Slash with Sucker Punch. S-Punch has more base power and allows Dugtrio to outrun Choice Scarf Gengar. I would also recommend Rock Slide over Stone Edge, but that is up to you.

BellyZard- Fine.

Togekiss- Darn man, you have a good idea going there! I'll actually use it on some of my teams from here on in. ;) The only issue with this set is that a fast ground type pokemon will stop it, and you team is weak to ground in general...

Lanturn- Give it 152 speed, enough to outrun Suicune, if you want to counter it. Cram the leftover EVs into HP to increase survivability.

Lucario- Its fine.

In General- YOU NEED A SPECIAL SWEEPER! Bronzong will sit in front of your team and laugh at you. It will slaughter your team with EQ. Only Togekiss will be able to stop Bronzing, but something else will KO it. May I recommend Shaymin-S if you are using shoddy, or use any special sweeper with Energy Ball, Ice Beam, or Surf if you have Diamond or Pearl or you just feel like it. Put your Special Sweeper in place of Charizard.

You also need a Physical Wall. You should use Bronzong, as it is a good physical wall, has Stelath Rock (Which you need,) and can make a good lead. Replace Togekiss or Lanturn for Bronzong.
As a physical wall, I'd suggest Donphan for it has Stealth Rock which you need as ExplorerAce said and Rapid Spin which you also need 'cause Bellyzard will fail if they get SR down.

Metagross' potential is ruined if you use it as a lead imo. Agil-gross is one of the best late-game sweepers. Unexpected leads are sure cool but a Metagross w/o Meteor Mash is just strange. Also, Pursuit won't slay Gengar, it is faster and will use Hypnosis.

Dugtrio ain't really useful. Lucario can handle Blissey (which Dugtrio fails to OHKO and w/o Adamant nature fails to 2HKO while she can Ice Beam you for the OHKO) and if it gets an SD, it can beat Heatran as well. It Heatran is Scarf'd, it will outspeed even Dugtrio so it doesn't have much use. Replace it with a physical wall (Donphan).

Bellyzard, Togekiss and Lanturn are cool. Lucario is ok too, though I always prefer a special based one and since you have no Sp.Sweeper, you should consider it.
Reference URL's