Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The Surprise Factor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.legendarypokemon.net/2008/10/...r-prologue
That's the prologue. Read it and give me your impressions. I would happily hear suggestions and things that you would like to see, but please do not flood the thread with useless posts because I will personaly delete them.
That's areally nice and usefull idea, it seems everyone will be able to do better with the Surprise Pokemon Of The Week.
Wow. Very nice i always liked " surprises ".
When I first joined this site I remember Eraleas saying to me that he doesn't care about all these, but he cares about Pokemon he likes;

Just like you said i am this type of guy but because i am really new on Pokes i can't use so effectively my Favourite Pokes except Umbreon which is my favourite of them all . S o i am cornered to use some Pokes i don't like at all and many times hate but i will never going to use Gyarados or Heatran . NEVER ! XD
If you see my RMT posts you will understand Smile

I am 100% positive that Surpsrise Pokemon of the Week well be awsome and i am lookin forward for it. Good Job !!!
Just a note: It's not all about "Surprise Pokemon of the Week". I will mainly write articles about several aspects of the "Surprise Factors" and let you create your own Pokemon. There will be some analysis on Surprise Pokemon but it is a lot harder to come up with a Surprise set so there is not going to be a weekly cover.
And btw, I don't quite think it will be a different column, just for surprise sets. Surprise sets will be just included in the normal PotW guides. Well, unless Blue thinks we can get working surprise sets for every Pokémon. Toungue

On a side note, I've started updating old PotW guides with Platinum's data (mainly the new move tutors) and some other stuff like Garchomp being an uber and Deoxys-S being OU. First one updated is Zapdos.
We will propably include the surprise factor in a title of a PotW. We will look into this...
i use my favorite pokemon in all my teams. luckly its snorlax. Toungue
I read your article Blue and I think that's a pretty good piece of advice for newcomers to the Competitive Battling. But I suggest that you don't create a new page for the Surprise Factor. The reason may be obvious. If a Surprise Pokemon is "revealed" then it won't be a Surprise Pokemon Toungue. So it's up to the trainer to come up with a new and unknown strategy.
It's the spirit of the community,we are not keeping that many secrets among us Wink.And it's still a surprise for most people until it becomes pretty much standard.Afterwards,it's time to think of something new Wink.
Reference URL's