Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Scizor that can KO Heatran !!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well i just came up with this idea but i am not sure if it is gonna work.

Scizor @ Salac Berry Edited: Scizor @ Liechi Berry
Nature: Adamant Nature: Adamant
Ability: Technician Ability:Technician
EV's 252 Atk, 252 Spd EV's 252 Atk, 252 Spd
- Endure - Endure
- Reversal - Reversal
- Bullet Punch - Bullet Punch
- Sword Dance / Roost - Agility

I need help basicly with the speed calcs if he can outspeed Scarfed Heatran after Salac Berry activated and if you can tell me how can i do these calcs.

Ok here is the strategy :
You send Scizor out in something the fear Scizor and on the awitch you Sword Dance , 95% of the time Toungue they will send Heatran to Counter you then you Endure the hit active Salac Berry and then send Heatran to HELL Toungue with SD Reversal. Well that was the idea i had and i hope it works.

Edited:
I found that one Stage is 1,5x on the speed so even if i put Jolly on Scizor he can't outspeed Heatran. (Scizor's Speed 376,5 and Heatran's Speed 379,5)
The Only way is to put Agility over Sword Dance but then i don't know if he Can OHKO Heatran.
I think that a Swords Dance, Life Orb boosted Superpower can easily KO Heatran if you predict the switch. Also, Choice Scarf Scizor isn't bad too if you are that worried about Heatran. Or just have another Pokémon that Heatran can't touch and that can give Heatran some trouble, I wouldn't really bother making my Scizor defeat Heatran.
I ran your idea through LP's Damage Calculator. It would hit Heatran for 600+ damage(yes, with just a Leichi Berry). That's a definite OHKO. The only problem is if you get burned as Heatran burns you. Not only are you underpowered bue to the effect of a burn, you will die due to it.

Also, change Bullet Punch to smething else. It think it is a waste after you have hit 450+ speed to have a "Quick Attack" style move. You could change it to Metal Claw for more power and a chance at boosting Attack, leaving Scizor virtually unstoppable. However, I do see the importance of Bullet Punch, so you can leave it if you wish.

But I like the idea overall. It makes a nasty surprise for your opponent.
Your set isn't as effective as you think and is out-classed by CB and SubSalac Scizor.

(21-10-2008 01:53 PM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]I think that a Swords Dance, Life Orb boosted Superpower can easily KO Heatran if you predict the switch. Also, Choice Scarf Scizor isn't bad too if you are that worried about Heatran. Or just have another Pokémon that Heatran can't touch and that can give Heatran some trouble, I wouldn't really bother making my Scizor defeat Heatran.

Max Attack Scizor will always OHKO 252 HP Heatran with Stealth Rocks up.

Scizor vs 20 HP Heatran: 356 - 420 (108.54% - 128.05%)
Scizor vs 252 HP Heatran: 356 - 420 (92.23% - 108.81%)

Oh, by the way, Scarftran is faster then Scarf Scizor.
Postman Wrote:Your set isn't as effective as you think and is out-classed by CB and SubSalac Scizor.

I don't know if you could call it that. It is not the best moveset for Scizor and is outclassed by other movesets, I will agree. But it is a nasty surprise for Heatran, and it will take a lot to stop a Reversal Scizor if it can pull this set off properly. I did mention Burns are issues and nobody said it would be a Standard, but it is very dangerous if it goes off without a hitch.
Scarftran is faster then Scarf Scizor and most heatrans r scarfed but i suppose with salac you might out speed it
Reference URL's