Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: my uber team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
arceus@leftovers
nature:naughty
moves:
swords dance
earthquake
stone edge
poison jab

dialga@adamant orb
nature:timid
moves:
roar of time
dragon pulse
earth power
flash cannon

groudon@spell tag
nature:impish
moves:
earthquake
dragon claw
shadow claw
swords dance

rayquaza@choice scarf
nature:adamant
moves:
fly
outrage
waterfall
crunch

deoxys@focus sash
nature:serious
moves:
brick break
thunder
ice beam
phychic

giratina@life orb
nature:adamant
moves:
dragon claw
shadow force
fly
earthquake

(100 postsBig Grin)
What about it? Do you need any help with your team?
Is this your ingame team or are you using it against others? cause it's a bit random

edit: Oh,
Chaos10928 Wrote:(100 postsBig Grin)
I guess that explains it
NO!!!i want just to show my uber team,but if you want,you can tell your opinion about itBig Grin
The following are suggestions for your team (for Platinum Metagame):

First off I would like to say the Uber environment is far different than the OU environment, if you didn't know that already.

Arceus- Make it Adamant. The loss SDef is unnecessary, and you need all the SDef in the Uber environment you can get. If you cannot stand losing the SAtk, make it Lonely.
Also, trade Poison Jab for any other attack. Poison's type coverage is the worst in the game, and there are far more powerful moves out there available for Arceus. Outrage with it holding a Dragon Plate will make it as dangerous as Garchomp. Stone Edge is fine. EQ, you could and should change it to Shandow Claw, as a vast majority of the Uber Metagame is hit for Super Effective Damage.

Dialga- Change Roar of Time and Flash Cannon for Aura Sphere and Magnet Rise. Flash Cannon's type coverage is not that much better than Poison Jab. Roar of Time, while it is one of the strongest attacks in the game, will be out damaged by Draco Meteor over the course of two turns, and by Dragon Pulse over the course of 4 turns. Also, you do not need 2 moves of the same type in the same moveset, barring a Draco Meteor Specs set.

Groudon- Use Stone Edge over Dragon Claw or Shadow Claw. They both have uses important to the Ubers, but Ho-oh, Lugia, and Rayquaza are all imperiled by a Stone Edge. I would normally ask you to change the nature, but if you are using Impish to block some dominant physical sweepers and hit them hard, great. If not, use Adamant over Impish. Also, change the Item from Spell Tag to a Life Orb. Groudon is stable enough to take a hit, and it adds a x1.3 boost to all attacks, not just a x1.2 boost to Ghost Attacks.

Rayquaza- Change fly for something else. Although it is powerful, it allows the opponent to switch to a counter while he is in the air, and hit him hard when he comes down. Earthquake is the way to go.

Deoxys- I cannot help you unless I know the Form. I'm guessing it is Deoxys-A by the moveset. Change Serious to Hasty for speed and give it the Life Orb. It will not have long to live, as a single weak hit will OHKO.
Change Brick Break to Superpower, as it will 2KO Blissey, which is the only major threat to this moveset. Change Psychic to HP Fire or Shadow Ball, as it will have more type coverage in the Ubers than Psychic will.

Giratina- Is a waste of the best Sleep Talker in the game. The best moveset IMO is:
- Calm Mind
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Dragon Pulse
Item: Leftovers
Nature: Bold
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 6 SAtk
This appears to be basic. CM up until you have 2 turns of life left, Rest, use Sleep Talk, attack while you sleep, attack with Dragon Pulse after you wake up. It will cause mega damage after 4 CMs.

Other Stuff- Stealth Rock is seldom seen in the Ubers. If you want to surprise your opponents, change Deoxys-A to Deoxys-S. Not only will Deoxys-S be able to stop the famous Deoxys-A, it will also set up Stealth Rock, which few teams will be able to spin away.

I have noticed you do not know about EVs, or you just did not post them. They will allow your pokemon's stats to be up to 63 points higher, which makes a big difference. Read LP's Article on Training and you will learn an important part of Pokemon. Even though it is geared for RSE, EVs did not change over the generation shift, so it is not a concern.

If you want my recommended EV spreads, just ask or PM me.
Damn, I had this post ready b4 ExplorerAce and my browser went crazy... Anyway, here goes.

Ok then, I'll take my time. First of all, is that in-game or Shoddy? 'Cause if it's in-game, it's hacked, period. If it's Shoddy, then it really needs improvement.

Arceus can get much better. The one you have has no STABed move, and a bad nature. Go with Swords Dance, Extremespeed, EQ and maybe Shadow Claw, Adamant nature with Life Orb. 252/252 Attack/HP ofc.

Dialga. Roar of Time is bad, Flash Cannon's useless. If you want it to be a Sp.Sweeper, go Draco Meteor, Aura Sphere, Overheat and Dragon Pulse. Modest with Choice Specs, 252 in SpAtk and a lot HP.

Groudon. I'm bored to say anything.

Rayquaza. Life Orb, DD, Outrage and two more physical moves of choice. Overheat can be chosen over one move if you want to do anything to Skarm. Adamant with 252/252 Atk/Speed is the classic EV spread.

Deoxys. Assuming it's Deoxys-A, go with a +SpAtk nature, 252/252 SpAtk/Speed and Shadow Ball, Superpower (for Blissey), Thunderbolt (Thunder if you think you can abuse Kyogre) and something else, usually that's Ice Beam.

Giratina. It's a defensive Pokémon, assuming it's not Giratina-O. Then go with a +Def nature, 252 HP and a lot in the defenses, Will-O-Wisp, Dragon Claw/Pulse depending on the nature, and maybe Rest+Sleep Talk since it has no other way of healing.

Probably the most lame team rating I've ever done, but I'm bored, sorry. Now, if it's an in-game team, forget it, just breed some better Pokémon, non-uber ones. Big Grin

slim pickings

fly is useless online, someone will just switch out to like...... probopass
dont give groundon spell tag give him muscle band instead
Reference URL's