Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Super Killers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It wasn't easy to create it,but here it isBig Grin:

forretress(spiker)
brave nature
good attack & defense
item:macho brace
moves
gyro ball
spikes
stealth rock
payback

dusknoir(physical sweeper)
adamant nature
good attack,defense & sp defense
item:expert belt
moves
earthquake
thunderpunch
ice punch
shadow punch

milotic(tank)
relaxed nature
good defense,sp attack & sp defense
item:leftovers
moves
surf
dragon pulse
ice beam
recover

electrode(annoyer/supporter)
modest nature
good sp attack & speed
item:magnet
moves
thunderbolt
light screen
toxic
magnet rise

gliscor(physical wall)
impish nature
good defense & speed (a little)
item:yache berry
moves
earthquake
ice fang
roost
stealth rock

roserade(special sweeper)
quiet nature
good sp attack,sp defense & speed
item:quick claw
moves
energy ball
sludge bomb
shadow ball
aromatherapy
At last you learned how NOT TO HACK
Alrighty...

Foretress- Pick between one entry hazard: either Stealth Rock or Spikes. With that extra moveslot, use Rapid Spin to get rid of Entry Hazards against you. About the natures and EVs: Make it Relaxed and put the bulk of your EVs in HP and Defense. It is suppose to be a wall, not exactly a sweeper. Also, get rid of Payback for EQ or Explosion (Explosion prefered, as you do not have Leftovers.) Also, plz put the actual numbers of EVs, rather than guestimates.

Dusknoir- Should be a wall. It is a darn good tank gone to waste. There are far better pokemon for the role of an EB or LO sweeper. This moveset would be the best:
- Shadow Sneak
- Pain Split
- Will-o-wisp
- Fire Punch / Thunderpunch / Any other decent attacking move
Item: Leftovers
Nature: Impish
EVs: 252 HP / 52 Def / 204 SDef or 204 Atk

Honestly, this is quite a simple set. I think you'll understand what to do with it.

Milotic- In the right direction. Dragon Pulse will not to much in the OU environment that I-Beam won't, so Ice Beam is fine. So put Hypnosis instead of D-Pulse. Also make the nature Calm and 252 HP, 252 SDef, 6 SAtk in EVs.

Electrode- Change the magnet to Light Clay, which will make Light Screen Last longer. Go for a 252 Spd / 188 HP / 68 SAtk EV spread.

Gliscor- Put EVs in HP and give him Leftovers. With Roost, Gliscor will not need the Yache Berry that badly.

Roserade- Right idea, but try this instead:
- Leaf Storm / Petal Dance
- Energy Ball
- Shadow Ball
- HP Fighting / Psychic
Item: Choice Scarf
Nature: Modest
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 6 HP

Choice Scarf is a far more reliable way to outspeed faster Pokemon than Q-Claw. It is so unreliable, it is hardly worth using. The set above is basic. If you cannot get HP Fighting, go for Psychic.

Other Stuff- Honestly, I do not think you cannot have too many walls. But you have to have a physical sweeper. Agility-Metagross would be the best.
Metagross
- Agility
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- T-Punch / Ice Punch
Item: Leichi Berry
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 252 Atk / 196 Spd / 60 HP

Everything else about your team is fine. Also, plz make sure you put numbers instead of guestimates. :]
Generally, I agree with ExplorerAce in most parts.

About Roserade, I'd use Choice Scarf only if I were to lead with it and use Sleep Powder. Otherwise, Choice Specs with Timid nature and 252/252 in SpAtk/Speed.

What Electrode does, Deoxys-S does it too and does it really better so consider using it. If you don't want it, use Explosion over Toxic on 'Trode. And I also don't really like Magnet Rise, I'd prefer a HP Ice/Grass for taking Grounds down.

Also, AgilGross ftw.
(28-10-2008 03:27 AM)ExplorerAce Wrote: [ -> ]Foretress- Make it Relaxed
Milotic- In the right direction. Dragon Pulse will not to much in the OU environment that I-Beam won't, so Ice Beam is fine. So put Hypnosis instead of D-Pulse. Also make the nature Calm and 252 HP, 252 SDef, 6 SAtk in EVs.

but:

forretress:I can't change its nature so simple,because i have to hatch eggs,something that is really boringSad

milotic:i can't learn to it hypnosis so simple,because i am boring the egg hatching+i will have to evolve feebas (something hard for me)Sad
i also don't want to change the nature,because i want to endure a choice band boosted earthquake by garchompWink

NM2: Please, don't quote huge posts, quote just the part you want to reply to.
Reference URL's