Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Cloning in Diamond and Pearl.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(28-01-2009 04:27 PM)ExplorerAce Wrote: [ -> ]I actually found another method using the GTS. It's similar, but slightly different.

GameFAQ's Member Wrote:1. put something with anything attached into the GTS, make your offer ridiculous (Lv9- dialga).
2. Count the number of turns of the clock you see in the bottom-right corner it takes for your game to say "_____ will be put up for trade"
3. Take it back out. REMEMBER the exact turns and where it stopped.
4. Put it back in, and two movements before what it took last time for the pokemon to be transferred to GTS, shut it off.
5. Check the box where you chose the pokemon for trade. It should still be there, BUT there is also the clone which is 'still up for trade.'

ok ty ill try that
well thank you all for your advice but i think it 's too risky Toungue
There is no risk thanks to the backup save file.
I am 90% sure that they removed that glitch last September(10 months ago).If it still works to anyone of you,please tell me...

XXX 5 months ago i put a Heatran for a trade and when the clock was about to stop,ds turned off cause its battery was empty.When i turned it back on,i saw that my Heatran was traded for what i asked for(Darkrai) and it was also in the box slot i took it.
It worked in my Diamond last time I tried(~a week ago).
Oh.I will try it now.Thanks.
does this cloning trick work in platinum?
I am pretty sure it doesn't,but not 100%.At least I could not do it.
It worked just 1 time for me in Diamond.I do the same steps but i cant clone the pokemon i want now.I will try it in Platinum and tell you.

Edit:It didn`t work for platinum.I will try it once more and i will tell you if it works.

2nd Edit:It doesn`t work.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's