Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Movies and Stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I was thinking about going to watch "Wolf Creek".

Any idea if this movie is any good? Oh, and avoid watching Brothers Grimm. IMO, it sucks!
I've heard that "Wolf Creek" is a pretty good movie but I haven't seen it yet.Oh,you're right about Brothers Grimm...
Well... I saw it. Can't say I enjoyed it!

It's supposedly based on a tru story. Meh..
The whole "terror" atmosphere took way too long to start and then woosh, the film ended. Pfff...
Another movie that sucks then...Pray this is the last one...
What I was excited about is "Underworld: Evolution".

I saw a teaser and it seems like it's gonna be better than the first movie.
You people should check this out!
I liked very much The Cronicles of Narnia! I think if you liked the Lord of the Rings you should see it...( my personal opinion)
I recommend "Corpse Bride" to those Tim Burton fans! It's just... NICE! Big Grin

There's this movie I wanna rent and watch; yet I dunno its name and no matter how hard I try, I can't find it around.
It's poster has a closeup on a woman's face. She has yellowish eyes. I think the Greek translation is "The Damned Ones" (οι καταραμένοι), but I ain't too sure, so I'd like your input on that!
Alcaron Wrote:I liked very much The Cronicles of Narnia! I think if you liked the Lord of the Rings you should see it...( my personal opinion)
I liked the Chronicles of Narnia,too!Big Grin
Yeah!!!! Aslan for ever!!!... Have you seen Final Fantasy VII the movie? I think you should...Big Grin
You mean Advent Children? Yeah, I have. Kinda enjoyed it but it just seems to me that no good movies are coming out lately; however they take good critiques.

Oh, you know what they say; Crap rises to the surface. Big Grin
Alcaron Wrote:Yeah!!!! Aslan for ever!!!... Have you seen Final Fantasy VII the movie? I think you should...Big Grin
Nah, I haven't seen it yet...I can't find it anywhere!
I have it...

It's kinda hard to find it; you'll have to download it or stg...
Btw, the movie I searched t last days, Cursed, starring Christina Richie... It's not bad but it's way too, overdone. Werewolves and stuff!

I wanted to watch "The Haunting", "Mr. and Mrs Smith" and "Bewitched" but all of them are rented. Oh well! So bored tonight!
I saw Bewitched, but it wasn't that good... I can give you final fantasy, charizard2005...
Well, I saw Mr & Mrs Smith...
It wasn't bad but it wasn't good either. I expected more action and adventure...Sad
Thanks for the offer, Alcaron!Big Grin
So, what did you liked the most in Final Fantasy VII, Charizard2005?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's