Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: How much time have you devoted to Pokemon?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I remember several years ago, I got my very first Gome Boy Color and Pokemon Blue. Ever since that day, my life has never been the same. Most of us have spent a good chunk of our lives on Pokemon, whether it be on forums, playing the games, or even watching the Anime. If I remember correctly, I spent 200 hours on RBY, well over 400 hours on GSC, 500 hours on RSE, and 400 hours on DP so far. That was just the games. I have probably spent 15 hours watching the Anime, and who knows how many hours on not just this forum, but other sites too. In total, probably about 1600 good solid hours of my life has been devoted to pokemon. That's more than a month straight!

So the question for you is this: How much time have you spent on Pokemon?
i have spent 2000+ hours on pokemon,because pokemon are awesome!!!!
Sucks? >_>;;
(04-11-2008 10:31 PM)Chaos714 Wrote: [ -> ]because pokemon sucks!!!!

What the hell?!?

Whatever. Let's count. About 200 hours in all my playthroughs in Blue, about 500 in GSC, 300 in Sapphire, 500 hours in Emerald, and about 300 in Diamond. But that's not it. I've lost months of my life playing the TCG, creating decks for it, going to tournaments, studying cards and stuff. I've played online Pokémon on NetBattle (and Shoddy, but still NetBattle was what got me into competitive Pokémon battling) for more than 100 hours. Anyway, if we include hours spent on spin-off games like Pinball, Pinball R/S, Ranger and Snap as well as Stadium (thanks to Billaros) and PBR, my total hours spent on Pokémon are easily over 9000.
I voted for "I have no idea" because that's the truth. Apart from the games, where in fact I can't exactly calculate the playtime because I have started new games on Blue and Sapphire and I don't remember the previous records, I have spent hours and hours on the site, hours drawing Pokemon, hours watching Pokemon, I even have Pokemon songs in my Ipod right now. Furthermore I spend a lot of time thinking about Pokemon, when I am trying to figure out how teams would work, wich moveset would fit each Pokemon, how I will train my Pokemon easily and quickly, what could make Pokemon more interesting for Pokemon fans, which Pokemon I would have in real life and much more. So I will just say that I have spent A LOT OF HOURS!
No clue how much time I have spent, since I play it since the 3rd grade...now I am in the 10th...Toungue
(04-11-2008 10:31 PM)Chaos714 Wrote: [ -> ]i have spent 2000+ hours on pokemon,because pokemon sucks!!!!
Lol..After playing 2000 hours of pokemon you just realize that they suck..What a waste of time... j/k Toungue
I have spent a lot of hours playing pokemon especially gen. 1 and 2 cause back then pokemon were very popular...Now i'm taking a break from playing because it would be very difficult for me to concentrate on making a decent team right now...
alright,let's see.i played sapphire (the first pokemon game that i had played) for 500 hours,ruby for 400 hours,firered for 600 hours,emerald for 700 hours and diamond for 1000 hours.500+400+600+700+1000=3200 hours i devoted for pokemon
how do you know it was 400 hours? Toungue
because i am a geniusBig Grin
lol...ok, whatever you say, genius! lol.. Toungue
about 300 hours on fire red and 410 on emerald... about 700 hours plus the time i spend on pokemon site is about 40
only need one more for my kanto dex! Smile
2000+ because i used 2 love anime as a kid
I do not know how many times I have spent playing pokemon.
2000 +
I've collected the cards since I was 10. Way back in 2004. I've spent countless hours battling my friends. (I was the Champion) No one beat me unless they got lucky.
I've watched most the anime. (I don't get to watch it much right now cause of College and Work. (I work on Saturdays when the new episodes come out in America)
I've only been playing the Pokemon games since 2008 when I got Leafgreen. Originally I had over 300 hours on it. (save file got deleted because it froze while saving. I cried) Then I got FireRed and got over 300 hours on it too. Next was Platinum. I have 584 hours on it. Next is Soulsilver, I have about 500 hours on it. After that I got Emerald. I have about 200 hours on it. Then Black. I had 400 hours on Black (at least til I restarted) Then Black 2, I have 384 hours.

Oh I just remembered the side games. Shadows of Almia: 51 hours. Guardian Signs:76 hours and Gates to Infinity: 35.
I love Pokemon. It's awesome!!!
Reference URL's