Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon TCG - Anyone interested?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the Greek part of the main site, there's an update where we ask for Greek members to give suggestions about how we can improve the site. Some suggested that we should add something regarding the Pokémon Trading Card Game. Billaros and I, being fans of the TCG since its very first days, will be able to find some time to do it, BUT. We will go for it ONLY if there's any interest left in other members about the TCG (and I'm referring to the Greek members mainly). If nobody really cares, I don't think there's a need for us to go through this hard task called article writing for no particular reason. So, I'm asking you. How many of you are still interested in the PTCG? How many of you still play, competitively or not, and how many of you are planning on starting to play again? How many of you think it's dead and that it's never reach its old glory (whatever, in the USA it's in a better condition that it even was back in the Neo Genesis days, just saying...)?

All in all, should we get ourselves down and write, will anybody read it or no? Simple question, really.
I voted for "Yes, I'm interested in the PTCG and I think that some guides will really help it gain its lost fame." I already have 2 theme decks, Lavaflow (Secret Wonders) and Polar Frost (Magestic Dawn), and I'm planning on starting again...
"Yes", because I want to know how you guys play TCG. It's not like I will play it some day, but I call myself a Poghemon fan. Sad
Honestly, I am not all that interested, but I know some people that are. I'll vote for them.
I'll vote but yugioh owns
no,because yugioh is better than ptcg
I voted the first option, I am pretty interested about the whole thing, plus there are many cards lying around and if I buy some more, I'd be a good start for me :F
all right go ahead, although i not very interested, i'll definately try to follow...
ofc i voted that I ain't gonna read the guides,but then again...I am the who will be writing them.Oh well...
Reference URL's