Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: When Destinies Collide RPG- FAQ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So are you feeling like roleplaying guys and gals?

As a "veteran" DM in D&D, I invite you to play by post an RPG. Are you interested? If yes, what do you want it to feature?
  • Pokemon
  • Nintendo Universe Characters
  • Superheroes (X-Men)
  • Fantasy (D&D, Vampire, LoTR)
  • Other
Since most of the players might be Greek, would you like it to be played in Greek or English?

*The current RPG is not currently running.

I await your answers just to see if something like this can be done! Big Grin
I want it to feature Fantasy,Pokemon or Superheroes.I don't really mind about the language.Big Grin
I think that it should be a pokemon RPG.I prefer English...
A pokemon rpg would be fine... but lotr is also good... I agree with Blue about the language...
ΟΚ! So we already have 3 people that favor a Pokemon RPG and the English language...

Let's see if anyone else is interested in joining!
So let's see...

I want you to pick a region. Where do you want the RPG to take place?
  • Kanto
  • Johto
  • Hoenn
  • Orange Archipelago
  • Orre
Bear in mind that as the storyteller, I'll be able to mess up with things so that you don't "replay" the GBC/GBA game. Expect brand new things (but not made-up Pokemon).
I would like the RPG to take place in the Johto or the Orre region.Smile
Kanto is my favorite pokemon region so I would prefer the RPG to take place in Kanto...No prob about the other regions though...
I agree with Blue. Kanto has this old ''pokemon magic'' that is now lost... But other regions are fine, too... It would be nice if we played in Kanto, but for a short period we entered other regions (Johto for example), in order to complete a task... Think about it...
So it's a Pokemon RPG, in English, based in Kanto (2 votes here! sorry Char!).

However your character will be able to originate from whichever region you'd like. Big Grin And who knows... You'll travel far and wide!!!

I'll rename the title of this thread so that we may carry on to character creation!

I would like you posting your character ideas:

Name:
Region:

etc... Nothing to pin you down yet; simply ideas to get us started and you may discuss your ideas in order to balance your characters.
Well, my character will certainly originate from Kanto!... I don't know about the town, yet... I think I will keep ''Alcaron'' as a name... But nothing sure yet!...Big Grin
Name:Tidus
Appearance:Not sure yet
Region:Johto
Town:New Bark Town
Name:Blue
Appearance:Mysterious
Region:Kanto
Town:Lavender town
So 3 guys? No female (singer)?

So I take that you are about the same age. I'll be expecting your complete Profiles till the end of the week so that we get started. The sooner the better! Big Grin
Name: Alcaron
Appearence: like a young aged (17 year old) Auron (mysterious)
Town: Cinnabar island
Region: Kanto
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's