Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: LegendaryPokemon on YouTube
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I've had the idea of creating a Legendary Pokemon YouTube channel where every member of our forums will be able to upload Pokemon videos (battles,guides etc...)
What do you think? Have any ideas?
Of course the owner of the channel will be Arty2 or a mod.
this idea is very awesome kalas!!!!!!!!!!!Big GrinWink
Thank you guys!! I just need the permission of arty2 to create the channel as he's the owner of the site
@tsexos: could you please translate your post in english and edit it 'cause we're in the english section Toungue
BRAVO KALAS VERY NICE IDEA!!!!!!!!!!
(25-11-2008 09:24 PM)Kalas Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you guys!! I just need the permission of arty2 to create the channel as he's the owner of the site
@tsexos: could you please translate your post in english and edit it 'cause we're in the english section Toungue

but what's the name of that channel?????????????????
an idea like this was requested in the greek part too, but it was rejected iirc.
see here(greek)
#s...1#pid46881
#s...3#pid46883
Although i do not disagree with nm2, i think what posting battles of LP members on this channel (instead of guides) would be nice...
Oh sorry I didn't see that Sad However I mainly had the idea of uploading OU single battles, OU Double battles (I've noticed that double battles with real pokemon combinations are not that much in youtube) and maybe battles of the Battle tower. Also about guiding videos... It's true that there are many videos like these but we could make our own by narrating/describing in greek instead

Well??
I think its a great idea
Reference URL's