Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Ev Training.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I'm done ev traing a pokemon, can I fight any pokemon I want?
Well, no. If your Pokemon is at a low level, it might get beaten by your opponent's/a wild Pokemon.

Just train it a little more, and you might be able to fight any pokemon(that doesn't mean that if your pokemon is 50lv, it can beat a Pokemon whose level is 100)
(03-12-2008 11:07 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]Well, no. If your Pokemon is at a low level, it might get beaten by your opponent's/a wild Pokemon.

Just train it a little more, and you might be able to fight any pokemon(that doesn't mean that if your pokemon is 50lv, it can beat a Pokemon whose level is 100)

What I meant was do i have to still fight ev pokemon or can I just fight normal pokemon or both?

For example I have a lvl 56 luxray that is fully ev trained and I'm still fighting Gyarados, You know because Gyarados give out Ev Atk. But I'm sick of killing Gyarados. So I was wondering can I fight any other pokemon? Meaning can I training normally? Since I'm done ev tarining my pokemon.
Oh no. It's ok if you stop fighting Pokemon now. The only thing you can achieve from continuing fighting Gyarados right now, is leveling up your Pokemon.
yes it wont affect your evs as long as youve maxed them all. hope i helped.
Reference URL's