Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: i my team good? plz help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My team battle frontier team is lv 50 sceptile, milotic, and latias.if im in the battle tower double i use metagross. bug pokemon pose a great threat to me, but i like this team. what should i do?*note* i only have emerald version
Unfortunately, we need to know more than just what Pokemon you use to figure out if your team is good. We would need the following:
the moves,
the EVs,
the items,
and the natures.

If you can figure all that out, just repost your team. Also, if you have no idea what EVs are or what natures do, click here.
oh yea, sceptile has earthquake, leaf blade, dragon claw and arial ace. milotic has surf, ice beam iron tail and hyper beam latias has psychic. steel wing, dragon claw, and shock wave
sceptile has bold nature
milotic has mild
latias has rash
i made a typo, i meant is my team good
i have no idea what my pokemons EV's are
hmmm

I guess I could work with this.

Sceptile- If you can get a Rash or Mild Nature, go for it It wilol bosst Special Attack without losing the power you want behind Earthquake. Leaf Blade, Earthquake, and Dragon Claw are fine. I think Thunder Punch should replace Aerial Ace. It gets better type coverage and has more power than Aerial Ace. You might want to give him a Choice Band for an Item.

Milotic- Milotic is always better left as a wall rather than a sweeper. A Bold or a Calm Nature works far better than Mild. They provide Defense or Special Defense, without sacrificing power. Surf and Ice Beam can stay, but I recommend that you get Hypnosis and Recover instead of Iron Tail and Hyper Beam. That will make Milotic the Bulky Pokemom it is supposed to be. Give it the Leftovers for an Item.

Latias- She too is almost always better left as a wall. The only move I ask you to get rid of is Steel Wing. Its type coverage is very poor. It can be replaced for Recover. I know you cannot change the nature on him; I think the one you have is decent. Leftovers would be an ideal Item here.
is there any water types that are good a sweepers and tanks?? and what fire type should i use?
And how do i get hypnosis on milotic?
Sweeping waters: Gyarados, Feraligatr, Starmie.
Bulky waters: Milotic, Slowbro, Suicune, Swampert, Blastoise, Empoleon, Vaporeon and many more.
As for fire types, it depends on what you want it for. In Emerald, I wouldn't suggest using a fire type in the Frontier 'coz most fires seriously lack the versatility a good Pokémon needs in the Frontier.

About your team now. A Sceptile used in the Frontier has to be an all-out special sweeper, period. Go for the classic 3rd gen set:

Sceptile @ Petaya Berry/Scope Lens
Timid, 252 SpAtk, 252 Speed, 6 HP
- Leaf Blade
- Thunderpunch
- Dragon Claw
- Crunch

As for Milotic, what ExplorerAce said.

Latias now. In my Emerald, I had been using my Latias a lot. The set I'd suggest is:

Latias @ Leftovers (Shell Bell if there's another Leftovers holding Pokémon)
Rash (not the best nature but you can't change it after all), 252 HP, 252 Speed, 6 SpAtk
- Calm Mind
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Psychic

About Hypnosis on Milotic, http://www.legendarypokemon.net/pokedex/...c/breeding
Be sure to check our Pokédex about other Pokémon too.
forgot to mention... i use them for double battles 95% of the time...
ditch iron tail milotic has no attack
yea did that already.
Actually EV's aren't necessary in the Frontier,the only thing you can do is use Stat Vitamins like Carbos and Proteins.
As for Movesets,what NM2 said.
i dont ev train. i sometimes give them vitamins thogh.
i completly changed my team now. not the pokemon, only the moves. . .
I like your old team but your milotic is a waste of space, if you want iron tail on a water pokemon then go with gyarados
Reference URL's