Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Metal Generation Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So, does anyone still play gold, silver or crystal versions? Or all players forgot them and pay attention only to the new ones? Personally, sometimes I want to remember my origins as a trainer, playing gold, crystal, even the blue version... What is your opinion?
Well, if I could trade my Pokemon from the previous versions, I would still play but nah...

You know... Most of my Pokemon in G/S/C originate from my Yellow version; it's too bad I can't have them on my Sapphire Cartrodge. I would demonstrate them and say: "See this Vaporeon? It dates from my Yellow Cartridge!"

*sigh*
I agree with Eraleas.We would still play them if we could trade our Pokemon to the new versions.Unfortunately,we can't...SadSad
Certainly!... Me, too, I would like having my blue version Blastoise in fire red.... But we know that this is a dream... So we will end our campaigns in previous versions because we cannot use our beloved pokemon in new versions?
I have practically nothing to do on previous versions; Yellow has a full Dex and many hours of gameplay, Gold and Crystal too...

I restarted Sapphire because of that damnable "Invisible" Bad Egg's appearance in it... Oh well! Now I'm aming for the Golden Shield; but it's hard!
Eraleas Wrote:I restarted Sapphire because of that damnable "Invisible" Bad Egg's appearance in it...Oh well! Now I'm aming for the Golden Shield; but it's hard!
Grrr...I hate these Bad Eggs...Anyway,good luck Eraleas!Big Grin
I play Crystal on and off often because I personally feel it as the best of all the games (not Crystal particularlly but the Metal Generation as a whole). My only problem is that I don't see a point because I won't be able to use any of them in the future. At least with FireRed/LeafGreen/Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald we can look forward to importing them into Diamond and Pearl.

However I recently purchased a GP2X and loaded a Game Boy Color emulator on it, so once the creator works in a save feature I'll be uploading some Pokemon ROMs on to it. Smile
ME!!! I am currently playing Gold right now, and my team is as follows:

Fearow - Level 21
Quilava - Level 20
Flaaffy - Level 23
Slowpoke - Level 22
Gloom / Sunflora - Level 21 / 16
I think you can't trade with the metal generation because of the many glitches in RBYGSC. Like Cloning
Of course.The Advance generation has way less glitches and a new EP system as well as natures.
Basically, the whole coding system is way different than the previous generation games.
I'm thinking of playing Silver once again. It would be good to remember the old times, I guess.
I would like to see a remake of the metal generation like Fire-red and Leaf-green.
That would be cool. This way you remember the old times and of course you can transfer your Pokemon in the other cartridges of the Advance Generation. I think that metal generation was one of the best.
or even a newer version! but no shiny Gyarados. Like, Pokemon Chrome, Pokemon Liteblue, Pokemon Iron
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's