Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: the assasins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
azelf(quick supporter)
adamant nature
focus sash
EVs:atk 252/speed 252
moves:
taunt
stealth rock
u-turn
explosion

skarmory(annoyer)
impish nature
leftovers
EVs:def 252/spDef 10/hp 200
moves:
whirlwind
fly
toxic
spikes

gengar(special sweeper)
rash nature
wide lens
EVs:spAtk 252/speed 252
moves:
shadow ball
thunderbolt
psychic
focus blast

suicune(supporter)
bold nature
leftovers
EVs:def 252/spDef 252/hp 200
moves:
tailwind
reflect
ice beam
calm mind

electivire(physical sweeper)
adamant nature
life orb
moves:
thunderpunch
ice punch
cross chop
earthquake

weavile(physical sweeper)
adamant nature
choice scarf
moves:
ice punch
night slash
brick break
x scissor

weavile:can outspeed and kill baton passers,sweepers and other pokemon
azelf:for a quick support and annoying with taunt and stealth rock
electivire:for sweeping
skarmory:can annoy lots of pokemon by setting spikes,toxic and then use whirlwind for switching out.for damage,fly is also a good option
suicune:can support by setting tailwind and reflect and damage with a little calm mind bosted ice beam
gengar:for special sweeping
Azelf- It's fine, but I personally believe that he should have a STAB move.

Skarmory- Redistribute the EVs. Put 252 EVS into HP, 168 EVs into Def, and 88 EVs into Atk. Toxic should be replaced for Roost. Replace Fly for Drill Peck, or for Brave Bird if you use Roost.

Gengar- A Timid Nature would be better that Rash. Also, change the Item to a Life Orb, to get more damage. Energy Ball or Hypnosis should be in the moveset rather than Psychic.

Suicune-
Chaos714 Wrote:EVs:def 252/spDef 252/hp 200

I hope that is a mistake. Anyway, 252 EVs should be in HP, 200 in Def, 56 in SAtk. This set is a little unorthodox for Suicune, but it works.

Electivire- Expert Belt is a better choice, because those 4 moves hit 13 out of 17 types for super-effective damage.

Weavile- Props to you for making it a Choice Scarf Weavile. X-Scissor should get replaced by Aerial Ace, so that Weavile can cover its biggest weakness.

I like this team's chemistry. It has two Pokemon that can lay down entry hazards and can annoy the team with them. *Applauds* It is a good team.
Hmmm, I believe Weavile, and all Weaviles, should be Jolly. Also, you can replace X-scissor with Shadow Claw. ><
It's supper effective against Gengar, unlike X-scissor.

(10-12-2008 11:56 PM)ExplorerAce Wrote: [ -> ]Energy Ball or Hypnosis should be in the moveset rather than Psychic.

Nah, it should be better if he replaced Energy Blast with Energy Ball or Hypnosis instead of replacing Psychic with one of those two, since Focus Blast is a physical move.
Azelf should be always Timid/Jolly depending on it being Special/Physical. In your case, Jolly. However, I'd go with Timid, 252 Spd, 252 SpAtk, 6 HP and Taunt/SR/Psychic/Fire Blast.

Skarmory, exactly what ExplorerAce said. No Skarmory should lack Roost.

Gengar should be Timid, with Life Orb. With Shadow Ball, T-bolt, Focus Blast and Destiny Bond/Hypnosis/Energy Ball. I always choose DB for the last slot.

Suicune. I don't know much about it, but I don't like moves like Tailwind. Imo, Suicune should have Surf, Rest, Calm Mind and either Roar or Ice Beam. But as I said, I'm no expert on Suicune.

About Electivire and Weavile, what ExplorerAce said.

Overall, not bad, though I think you'll have trouble with fast Special Sweepers. Suicune needs to set up in order to beat them, while nothing else in your team can take them on.
fr3quency Wrote:Nah, it should be better if he replaced Energy Blast with Energy Ball or Hypnosis instead of replacing Psychic with one of those two, since Focus Blast is a physical move.

Firstly, Focus Blast is a Special Move. On top of that, what is Psychic going to hit? Poison types maybe, but Gengar is not harmed Fighting moves. And Besides, having the foe asleep allows you to pound it without recieving damage; Really, Hypnosis is quite awesome and more useful then Psychic.
(11-12-2008 03:57 AM)ExplorerAce Wrote: [ -> ]Hypnosis is quite awesome and more useful then Psychic.

Indeed, but that's my "style". Toungue

ExplorerAce Wrote:Firstly, Focus Blast is a Special Move.

Woops. Toungue I never used that move before, so I didn't know if it was Physical or Special.
(11-12-2008 12:09 AM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm, I believe Weavile, and all Weaviles, should be Jolly. Also, you can replace X-scissor with Shadow Claw. ><
It's supper effective against Gengar, unlike X-scissor.

(10-12-2008 11:56 PM)ExplorerAce Wrote: [ -> ]Energy Ball or Hypnosis should be in the moveset rather than Psychic.

Nah, it should be better if he replaced Energy Blast with Energy Ball or Hypnosis instead of replacing Psychic with one of those two, since Focus Blast is a physical move.
ENERGY BLAST?
What about it?
if you want a full on special sweeper with gengar then i would go with

Gengar
Modest
252 spec.atck
252 SpD
Life orb

energy ball- ground type kill
focus blast- steel rock normal type kill
t-bolt- water flying type kill
shadow ball- great stab move, kills off gengar counters

everything else seems to be in order. I like your lead azelf but he needs a stab rather than explosion I think.
(16-01-2009 07:58 PM)ExplorerAce Wrote: [ -> ]What about it?
whats energy blast?
It's actually Focus Blast.

Type- Fighting
Base Power- 120
Accuracy- 70
Additional effect- 10% chance to lower the foes SDef one stage.
(19-01-2009 08:36 PM)ExplorerAce Wrote: [ -> ]It's actually Focus Blast.

Type- Fighting
Base Power- 120
Accuracy- 70
Additional effect- 10% chance to lower the foes SDef one stage.
yeah i no wht that is but i thoght energy blast was like a completely different move
Weavile is simple to master

252attack
252speed
focus sash
pressure

Night slash- STAB
ice punch-STAB 2
fake out-priority
brick break- NICE
Reference URL's